Who's playing what? ... And how can I join them?!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat Darksiders last night, working on F.E.A.R. 2 now :D

ohmy.png darksiders.. still need to beat that.. :/

Longest game out of all 3 of them so far. Took me 3 days to beat it (Then again I spent some time getting all the Abyssal Armour pieces and some of the Legendary Enchancements)

Beat F.E.A.R. 2 and now working on Bayonetta.

Well I didn't get to beat Bayonetta cause I had to take it back Thursday, and then I rented Tekken 6 and Dante's Inferno.

Tekken 6 is the worse one out of them all. I hate it, its just plain boring.. so bad rent there. Barely played Dante's Inferno, kinda Hack-N-Slashed out :|

Games go back in two days :D"

dantes inferno is pretty much a hack n slash game... which is why i should get it. i like those..

ive been playing me some dynasty warriors strike force(something like that) demo.. pretty good.  but i still like dynasty warrior gundam best.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I didn't get to beat Bayonetta cause I had to take it back Thursday, and then I rented Tekken 6 and Dante's Inferno.

Tekken 6 is the worse one out of them all. I hate it, its just plain boring.. so bad rent there. Barely played Dante's Inferno, kinda Hack-N-Slashed out :|

Games go back in two days :P"

There's a Tekken 6 out? Eesh :P

I've been playing final fantasy XIII

and.. thought i was going to be really disappointed

Usually Square games on Xbox are one disc of as much crap as they can put on there

they don't really spend time giving you a good story or gameplay :D I'm really a square and enix fanboy, but I was just about fed up with Xbox RPGs. But, FFXIII is three discs, and I'm quite happy with it. I know just now getting it is a little behind the times, but my wallet doesn't beat as fast as my heart :]

Dante's inferno was okay. I powered up the scythe all the way and basically did the same thing I did in God of War

• 2 weeks later...

Since i've gotten my new computer, been playing stuff on STEAM and DDO [Dungeons & Dragons: Online].

I envy you! I need to get a job now. This computer is one year old and shutdown randomly. I believe it's because the graphics card overheats. :D

I've been playing!:

MW2

And I've been trying new MMOFPS's 

:'|

Turn off the whole PC, unplug the power cable from the back, wait about 10 seconds (until the mother board's light goes out, to show no more power is left in the machine), take out the graphics card (and cpu fan if you want) while making sure not to touch any of the circuit board/contacts etc and clean out all the dust you can from the heatsink/fans. Should be a LOT better then.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...