Who's playing what? ... And how can I join them?!

rei. it's a project a few members of the bleach rpg are working on. squad's 4.5 and the lieutenant of squad 13 are going to be working on it. ps. the url is to be given out as a prize in the contest on the bleach forum.. plus if you were more active on the bleach forum you'd know this lol.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play different ones at different times..

HALO 1 online

DOMO

Fiesta

Pokemon Online

Final Fantasy XI

4Story

.hack//fragment.. but offline

The World.. This one lol

Dirge of Cerberus back when it was online

Perfect World

Trickster Online

Maple Story

Dragon Ball online unofficial

2Moon

Ace of Angels

Those are all really great games and if you can get any of them I recommend it :] Ace of Angels feeds your inner starfox

I am Playing

Runescape (only a little bit, Have not been online in a while.)

The World (Net Slum's version when its up -.-:D

The World (This Version)

Maple Story(Dont Remember the Server Or character Name)

Red War (Tried, but kept getting Disconnected when i started heading to the tower)

WarCraft 3, (Username: I forgot/ Server idr, I dont have it installed again yet)

now i know a couple of MMOs i could try thanks to many lists in here.

Is Final Fantasy XI, Worth the payments?

Is Final Fantasy XI, Worth the payments?

no

but it is worth the freeware programs you can use to hack and change some [paid/unpaid]://var_xcy1772232798/rec/im/state.dll(acc#)c//t//44000[send_file_refresh_paid//] around..... but I wouldn't know anything about that.. or how to do that with every mmo with software i'm not currently designing...

Try to sign into account, server checks to see if it's been paid for. If not it won't let you on the server.

Good luck getting past that system :x

yea, its not that easy to get around things like that.... (not that i have tried :D)

Try to sign into account, server checks to see if it's been paid for. If not it won't let you on the server.

Good luck getting past that system :x

with most games, if you've got it set to auto-charge a credit card or paypal account, when the server checks if it's paid, there's a .dll in the game's software that acts as a switch [paid/unpaid], because it's too much trouble to check how much money is actually in the account and send it from client to server and back again. You can alter that by decompiling the appropriate file and sending a proxy payment that will change that little variable, but it's different with almost every game, and I don't think you can do it with WoW, but I think I've found a way to expand on the 10 day trial per email address..

but let's hypothetically say that I've made a .jar (java) that can change it around with ffXI.. hypothetically took me three years though lol

but I think WoW changes that variable somewhere between client and server.. which explains the problems that have been reported with paying and not being able to play.. which is why they put in the card system a while back.. but I'm pretty sure if I tinker with one of my old WoW payment cards I could find a way around that too

ive played on private servers before.. but most have been let downs.. i dont care for the super extra xp ones.. i prefer blizzlike, but the ones that i do find, have soo many bugs with the classes i like using.

ive played on private servers before.. but most have been let downs.. i dont care for the super extra xp ones.. i prefer blizzlike, but the ones that i do find, have soo many bugs with the classes i like using.

Well good luck trying to find one that doesn't have bugs. Bugs have always, and will always, be there. (Just for you lol)

Yeah I know what you mean. I can't got unholy on my server cause most of the talents are bugged but its ok. I'm staying blood anyways so I can outheal the DPS that these horde attempt to lay on me cause they feel like jumping you for nothing.. specialy in packs (I took on a 80 Warrior dueling 2x 2handers and a 71 warrior with Mace/Shield.. and won. *droped the 80 1st*)

biggrin.png

is highly possible.. i mean my download speed here on campus is pretty good for being the worst connection here :D

i could have all 3 expansions what not downloaded in about an hour maybe 2. (yes, i think thats fast, even if you don't :P)