Who's playing what? ... And how can I join them?!

While everyone is awaiting the progression of .hack//The World, there is no doubt in my mind many of you are enjoying other wonderful MMOS. Please! Take the time to let us know what you're playing.

I'll update this post with your information, and game information so that other gamers from our community who wish to join up with you have the freedom to do such. Let's strengthen this community and have some fun!

Here's who's playing what:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing:

DOMO- Can't remember the username, but I'm always in the Sapphire server.

Fiesta- Princess_Rei, Mage; I guess I'm in the server with the most users.

S4 League- Krysi, Level 13 Super Rookie.

Don't know any others or just don't want to say them. I might join some other ones.

*gasps*

LIES

DECEIT!

Kill me a few times?

Oh-ho my friend I shall killl you!

i think not, but to find out we must meet in the battle field.. just let me know the time and server.. :D

when i get faster internet i'll be able to return to a ferw but here's my list....

Guild Wars( need faster internet)

Runescape( not mutch)

Halo, combat evolved( when others from ehre join i'll play more)

Fighter Pilot( really old, probably not sold anymore)

I'm on Dofus and Gaia Online. Although, I kinda have over 40 PS2 games, and 8 systems in total to play on. ^.^0 You can bet I haven't beatent he all yet, especially since I don't like to beat games. (I know that is prolly weird. I has a reason though.)

I'm on Dofus and Gaia Online. Although, I kinda have over 40 PS2 games, and 8 systems in total to play on. ^.^0 You can bet I haven't beatent he all yet, especially since I don't like to beat games. (I know that is prolly weird. I has a reason though.)

omg, i wish i had that many ps2 games.. but my collections are limited..  i may have around 100-200 games total out of all 10 systems..

Edit:btw: if your ever going to get rid of them let me know.. id be more than happy to take it off your hands. (including broken consoles and games)(this is for anyone, especially if your just planning on throwing it away)

@ Crim/Tom - How about I pwn you both, at once, with a rocket?

Games:

This One - Kuronen

S4 League - Kuronen

Starcraft:Broodwar/Diablo II LOD/WarIII - PM-Base only for that Username. >.>'

World of Warcraft - Replaced by FFXI

Halo for PC - [DOC]Blue (If it still works)

Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online - Kuronen

.hack//First Four - Replaying them, just to celebrate owning all 11 .hack game disks (4 movies counted in there)

Secondlife - Vahn Morgath

H.A.W.X PC - Online account not made.

AION BETA - Abenia

Final Fantasy XI - Abenia (Gilgamesh server)

Infinite Undiscovery - Stuck and taking a break.

And thats about it, for the moment.  ;D

I used to play Second Life.... until I found out all Linden Lab cares about is money. I liked Blue Linden though, he was my fwiend =).

I already said what I play but here is my usernames I also included the links to info on the games:

GrandChase - (currently) RawrCowRawr

Call of Duty - [954]FINEST.Phoenix

GuildWars - Mission character:Toughness And Power(w/m), Farming Character: Deadly Paramore(a/e Perma Shadow Form)

• 2 weeks later...