Who's playing what? ... And how can I join them?!

A wow private server? dude u gotta send me the link to that on a message!

Oh and I have some suggestions for u.

Secrets of soltic

Fiesta

Grand Chase

Trickster

Pangya

La Tale

Wonder Land Online

Tales of Pirats

Rumble Fighter

and Manga Fighter ( If its still up i havent played it in two years )

These are all pretty good games that I play you should try them but you have to download them all so if you dont have space or your not allowed to download stuff on your dcomputer then to bad I hope we can meet on the following games ( Grand chase, Latale for now cause my desktop sucks ). :D

Lol, all the games you mentioned! I've already played all of them! :P

But, thanks for the suggestions anyways! Some more?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MagicWOW (a private server, I don't like paying.. :D)

cheap ass >.>

Nothing wrong with play a private server. Not EVERYONE can pay $15 a month nor do some WANNA pay $15.

I used to play MagicWoW last year before I quit WoW for good (Been playing since the release on both retail and private servers)

I tried paying that much and my mom got pissed off cause she said its to much so she closed my account :3

or just go play guild wars.. it may not be as open world  like as WoW, maybe not as much stuff. (like not life wasting)

but its got plenty of everything else. pvp is good, campaign is good on all of them. and best of all, no pay to play

or just go play guild wars.. it may not be as open world  like as WoW, maybe not as much stuff. (like not life wasting)

but its got plenty of everything else. pvp is good, campaign is good on all of them. and best of all, no pay to play

I always myself wanted to try it (even though the not so much interaction of other players outside of town part kinda made me effy about it) but it still comes down to my laptop being terrible. Maybe once I get my new computer (HOPEFULLY sometime this month..) i'll go and buy it. I have a bunch of new games awaiting me on Steam as it is from there Holiday Sales they had this year so I stocked up, but until then.. i'm bored as HELL :'(

~Yukito~~ on PerfectWorld

I used to play perfect world! But like I got bored cause it was hard to make friends on that game i mean it was fun but not having friends to adventure with makes everything non the less boring so like next time i play im gonna have to invite a friend to play with me.

I always myself wanted to try it (even though the not so much interaction of other players outside of town part kinda made me effy about it) but it still comes down to my laptop being terrible. Maybe once I get my new computer (HOPEFULLY sometime this month..) i'll go and buy it. I have a bunch of new games awaiting me on Steam as it is from there Holiday Sales they had this year so I stocked up, but until then.. i'm bored as HELL :'(

well, if you do manage to get it, let me know and ill join ya.

well, if you do manage to get it, let me know and ill join ya.

Will do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...