Who's playing what? ... And how can I join them?!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 years later...

I havent touched echoes in a while. i really need to continue. it was fun.

currently ive been playing Game dev tycoon, player unknown battlegrounds, and madden 17... ill add others when i start playing them haha

Persona 5. Great RPG, made by a very competent developer. Outlast, Evil Within and Resident Evil 7 are great for horror. Oh yeah, Alien Isolation, Witcher 3 are also good games to pick up.

Second Blood Willow's suggestions too :D ...just curious, do any of you stream for funsies?

The Persona series as a whole are more like a series of independent stories loosely strung together so it bares similarities to Final Fantasy because of this. :) Witcher 3 is like Skyrim but idk, better. To tl;dr it. But damn does that game take the "right mood" to get into because there's just so much to do.

In regards to streaming.. I do. In fact, I binged Paladins for 12 hours recently(my first time playing it ever, so I didn't play very well). Though my channel doesn't look all pretty and witty. (besides the 1080p60fps action goin on!!!) It's more or less something to do for fun. Here's a url of one of my "play around" sessions lol. https://youtu.be/FZQNgbTrA5U?t=148 haha :P But anyways, if you end up streamin then let us know in advance so we can watch your stream :D

@Melhina: It's a little difficult in the beginning while you get the feel for it, but I personally didn't find it as hard as Dark Souls 1-3. About the same difficulty as Demon's Souls imo.

@gm112: I have never streamed in my life lol I'm not always the best player, and I know people who don't like watching me play certain games lol So I have never bothered.

On 7/25/2017 at 8:03 AM, gm112 said:

The Persona series as a whole are more like a series of independent stories loosely strung together so it bares similarities to Final Fantasy because of this. :) Witcher 3 is like Skyrim but idk, better. To tl;dr it. But damn does that game take the "right mood" to get into because there's just so much to do.

In regards to streaming.. I do. In fact, I binged Paladins for 12 hours recently(my first time playing it ever, so I didn't play very well). Though my channel doesn't look all pretty and witty. (besides the 1080p60fps action goin on!!!) It's more or less something to do for fun. Here's a url of one of my "play around" sessions lol. https://youtu.be/FZQNgbTrA5U?t=148 haha :P But anyways, if you end up streamin then let us know in advance so we can watch your stream :D

Hell yeah Persona!

Though Persona 2 Eternal Punishment is a direct sequel to Persona 2 Innocent Sin. Then there is The Journey and the Answer which are both Persona 3 stories. But that one doesn't really count since they're both on the FES disc >.>

41 minutes ago, Blood Willow said:

@Melhina: It's a little difficult in the beginning while you get the feel for it, but I personally didn't find it as hard as Dark Souls 1-3. About the same difficulty as Demon's Souls imo.

@gm112: I have never streamed in my life lol I'm not always the best player, and I know people who don't like watching me play certain games lol So I have never bothered.

I agree Bloodborne isn't as hard as Dark Souls 1. That first boss was a righ pain for me. Well uh 2nd or 3rd boss actually. I managed to skip the first boss in Bloodborne and was pretty confused when i was trying to get tips for who i thought was the 1st boss. Fun game though. Though never actually finished DS1. or played DS2/3 either. I'll grab them eventually.

22 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

Maybe I'll just leave Persona 2 last then? And just not acknowledge P3, lol.

Bloodborne would be a good place for me to start then! : D

But Persona 3 is fun :()

4 minutes ago, Crim said:

xbox? pc? you peeps should add the crim just in case.

Crimmy!

Steam: agentbuttsavage

I'm pc master race. Gave up on consoles after it became clear that the PS4 Pro and Scorpio(cause why the fuck would they call it Xbone X is beyond me) were going to release. Actually I lied. Buying a Crimga Crimcast when it finally comes out

Guest Melphina Micaela

Oh yeah, forgot about Steam too: melphina_micaela
I know, I know. I'm not overly creative and I really like my username! >: {

3 hours ago, Crim said:

Did I hear you both say You Are getting xbox to join me? Cool.

That's exactly not what we said!

5 hours ago, gm112 said:

Steam: agentbuttsavage

I'm pc master race. Gave up on consoles after it became clear that the PS4 Pro and Scorpio(cause why the fuck would they call it Xbone X is beyond me) were going to release. Actually I lied. Buying a Crimga Crimcast when it finally comes out

Good choice.