What Are You Reading?

Well this is embaresing...

Its ok :D

It really wasn't known unless you were already involved in the other thread so it was a real "Inside" kinda thing. Having a dedicated thread to it like this isn't so bad really. You know what? CONTRIBUTING!

Currently Reading:

- Highschool of the Dead (Also watching the Anime)

- The World Only God Knows

- Onihime VS

- Change 123

- Freezing

- Mayoi Neko Overrun!

- Triage X (Same person who is doing Highschool of the Dead)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a great bit list of everything like Melphina buuuuut. I'll just keep that whole list to myself. Right now I'm reading Dead Connection and The Vampire Lestat. Dead Connection I'll finish really soon since it's a very easy read. I know Anne's changed and all but I've always told myself that I'd read her Vampire Chronicles so I'm on the second book.

To read:

Catching Fire

Mocking Jay

When My Name Was Keoko {Not a true story but based on true events on what happened when Japan invaded Korea during WWII.}

*plooka plooka*

Edited by Rinai

• 3 months later...
Want To Read:

The Boy With the Striped Pajamas

that's actually a pretty good book, I read in in my slass for an assignment. no one else seemed to enjoy it though.

I think they just wanted to get the class done XD

I'm currently reading...

http://www.opengl.or...re.20110808.pdf

^^ This. And...

http://www.atmel.com...nts/doc8271.pdf

Currently reading both of those. :)

which i'm sure is a captivating read XP

I'm attempting to understand the sytem that the delvelopers of dothack used to name their textures.

"okay guys i'm done modeling mac anu. give me set 01dobA. you know, the one for the set 06 section. I think it has 126 texture files in it."

oh yeah. r2 mac anu has 625 textures in it DX

> which i'm sure is a captivating read XP

Tis' an enjoyable read. :)

> I'm attempting to understand the sytem that the delvelopers of dothack used to name their textures.

> "okay guys i'm done modeling mac anu. give me set 01dobA. you know, the one for the set 06 section. I think it has 126 texture files in it."

Maybe is a hashing system? I doubt they'd just think "Oh, I'll just name you 01dobA", etc...

no, they DO follow a pattern. Twinblade weapons will be named something like 10TerDob1 and the next 11terdob1. They just... don't make any sense. This may also have to do with the fact that I'm ripping textures from an originally Japanese game. And the translators wouldn't have screwed with the texture files..

and in fact occasionally i'll find a sakaki texture that actually says 'sak' in the name. Like I said, rare though D:

Edited by Apeiron