I have come

Rinai

I used to be on CC known as rin08 but and now Rinai for those of you who know. I have come to stalk my Melphy-Chan. She and I are engaged to be married in three months so I've got to make sure to keep her on a tight Rin leash. <3 It's really really nice to meet you all. You may either call me Kotonoha-San or Rin-San. I think everyone will call me Rin-San since it's shorter. :3 Hurrah for the power of laziness! X3

*plooka plooka*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Yes! Vampire Krystal-Hime! I don't think I could forget you. :3 I remember you being very cool, cute, and funny. Melphy-Chan already has a wifey, hu? Oh well~ I guess this wifey must make his/her way. For I have come to steal her away. X3

Love you~<3

A confession of true love~! > : D

*plooka plooka*

Thank you Crim. Plus, she has always been super special awesome~

I don't get what you mean by "this is an English speaking community so who cares?" but, not to sound mean, I don't care if you call me "-san" or not. I just don't know you all, except Melphy-Chan and Krysi-Hime. Call me what you wish if it's too much of a problem for you just as long as it relates to my name, please.

*plooka plooka*

I don't get what you mean by "this is an English speaking community so who cares?" but, not to sound mean, I don't care if you call me "-san" or not. I just don't know you all, except Melphy-Chan and Krysi-Hime. Call me what you wish if it's too much of a problem for you just as long as it relates to my name, please.

*plooka plooka*

Because in Japan, where I've been leaving for the past year and a half, that'd be considered very rude. But, I was just putting my thoughts into a bad joke really. I have nothing against you, was just saying, that's all :D

But like I said, I guess I'm really the only one that knows what I'm talking about, as this is an English speaking community after all where barely anyone is used to really using the word "san" in the real environment the word originated from, so I shouldn't of mentioned it in the first place really, sorry :P

No need for any more discussion on subject, as it really doesn't matter and I was just being stupid. I just wanted to set things straight though.

Now, I hope you enjoy your time here ^^

(Edit: hopefully you'll notice how using a colour other than the default one for your text in all your posts can lead to making it hard to read in unforeseen circumstances :P - which isn't a good thing :P lol)

*plooka plooka*

Because in Japan, where I've been leaving for the past year and a half, that'd be considered very rude. But, I was just putting my thoughts into a bad joke really. I have nothing against you, was just saying, that's all :D

But like I said, I guess I'm really the only one that knows what I'm talking about, as this is an English speaking community after all where barely anyone is used to really using the word "san" in the real environment the word originated from, so I shouldn't of mentioned it in the first place really, sorry :P

No need for any more discussion on subject, as it really doesn't matter and I was just being stupid. I just wanted to set things straight though.

Now, I hope you enjoy your time here ^^

(Edit: hopefully you'll notice how using a colour other than the default one for your text in all your posts can lead to making it hard to read in unforeseen circumstances :P - which isn't a good thing :P lol)

Ohhh~. Yeah, I know that too. XD I guess I was thinking the same thing you were while I was typing all that up. X3

I've never met anyone who knows more than Juno-Kun and Meru-Tan. :3

Is it hard for you to see, Luke?

*plooka plooka*

I used to be on CC known as rin08 but and now Rinai for those of you who know. I have come to stalk my Melphy-Chan. She and I are engaged to be married in three months so I've got to make sure to keep her on a tight Rin leash. <3 It's really really nice to meet you all. You may either call me Kotonoha-San or Rin-San. I think everyone will call me Rin-San since it's shorter. :3 Hurrah for the power of laziness! X3

*plooka plooka*

>/////<

Well...

That's quite an interesting intro there, Rin. XD

Love you~<3

:D..

NOOO.. Don't take my Wifey :P

lol

I thought the pink was nice, but when I quoted you it turned out that on a white background it's far harder to read. Not a huge deal, but in the future with different themes to this one, someone using a different one may not be able to see any of your posts at all normally, which wouldn't be too good. It's very picky of me at this level, but in the long run, if everyone was to colour all their posts in non-default ones, a lot of posts could end up un-readable, which may as well be the same as spam :D

Well, those are my thoughts about making the place fair for everyone anyway :P

(It's not just you, I've let everyone know about these thoughts ^^; )

Oh mai gawd~! All the super special awesomeness comes from you?! O:

yesh. this be true.

X3 The source of all awesomeness~!

*plooka plooka*

>/////<

Well...

That's quite an interesting intro there, Rin. XD

Love you~<3

:D..

NOOO.. Don't take my Wifey :P

We should all just be wifeys together. :3

lol

I thought the pink was nice, but when I quoted you it turned out that on a white background it's far harder to read. Not a huge deal, but in the future with different themes to this one, someone using a different one may not be able to see any of your posts at all normally, which wouldn't be too good. It's very picky of me at this level, but in the long run, if everyone was to colour all their posts in non-default ones, a lot of posts could end up un-readable, which may as well be the same as spam :P

Well, those are my thoughts about making the place fair for everyone anyway tongue.png

(It's not just you, I've let everyone know about these thoughts ^^; )

. . .>> Only a real man can like pink. I heard that you were really picky. But can't say it bothers me.

@ Willace: Michelle and I make Tacos every mornin' while looking for new people to join in our marriage.

*plooka plooka*