It's the I'm posting in this topic everyday topic!

FISSURE

Post for July 25th!

Got a couple of new requests in Persona Q i have to complete. Game is fun. Beat some giant boss on Lords of The Fallen, it was a lot easier then i thought it would be lol.

Post for July 26th!

Fought some Guardian boss, i got my ass kicked. Skipping it since i apparently don't need to fight it.

Post for July 28th!

Well that was near the end of the game, it's a pretty short game all things considered. Beat it at about under 16 hours.

Post for July 29th!

Started a NG+ on Lords of the Fallen, i might try to Platinum it, not sure.

Did some requests in Persona Q, on Floor 4 of the Evil Spirits Club, i'm getting money like it's growing on trees in that game now.

Tried the kirby demo.

Post for July 30th!

One month until RE4 releases for the PS4, woo. Love RE4. 2 Months until FF15. So close.

At the boss of the Evil Spirit Club in Persona Quest. The Corrosion skill is annoying.

Post for July 31st!

Not going to platinum Lords of The Fallen, it's annoying now. I'm happy with just beating it. Beat the 3rd dungeon in Persona Q, that boss was irritating.

Man the rate you go through games is impressive

It's really not that fast lol, i usually play a couple of hours a day.

Post for August 1st!

Still not sure if i'm going to try and Platinum Lords of The Fallen, apparently some trophies are glitched on NG+, going through it to see if i can grab some more trophies and see where i stand.

Shivas A.I. is hilariously stupid in RE5, it somehow enhances the game.

Still on the 1st floor of Dungeon 4 of Persona Queso. I have to light some torches and puzzle move some FOES, it's kind of annoying and my 3DS is in red so i gotta charge charge charge it.

Very efficient then. I should try that :o (Been just buying games and not playing them lately ><) 

Haha, gotta try and get through some games when you have time bud. You don't want to have 5000 new games with no clue what game to start :D. It's pretty much why i've been trying to stick with one console and one handheld game at a time now. Though i did get away from that already with RE5 and RE6.

Post for August 6th!

Stuff is happening in Persona Q, but it's a spoiler. Made a new japanese PSN account, gonna download the Beseria demo later.

Post for August 7th!

Persona Q is fun, close to beating it. Tried the Beseria demo. Girl MC has a freaking hoverboard. Apparently she has some dark power she can use during battle.

Edited by FISSURE

Post  for August 8th!

Getting closer to the end of Persona Q! Almost at the end i think. Gotta buy the expensive ass armor for my party. I thought i had some good money saved from all them power spots and battles. The armor destroyed that macca savings lol.

Post for August 9th!

I need a walkthrough lol, Persona Q is getting confusing near the end. Chargey Charging my 3DS!

Post for August 12th!

The full version of Stand By Me from FF15 has been released, huzzah! Still not sure if i'm gonna buy the FF15 DLC. We'll see.

Post for August 13th!

FF15 is rumored to be delayed until November.

If this is true.......

...........................................................................................

..................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................

On 8/15/2016 at 6:57 AM, hawthorneluke said:

I'm sure FF15 will be here as promised :D

>:(, it still hurts.

Post for August16th!

Didn't post yesterday since i thought the board was down. I beat RE5 again, fun game. Doing a quick run through Personas Q.

3 months of this topic!

Edited by FISSURE