Wazzap.

eliotnova

Hi guys. Don't know if you could class me as a "new member" seeing as I've been here before. Those were the times where we used to talk about Princess Rei and her need to slice and dice everyone with her scythe, Balmung used to hate me, gm112 called me Emogit, Lulu wasn't known as my Son, Crim kept saying "Super special mega awesome" and I used to be called Timotei.

Anywho, just wanted to get involved in the community again.

Snakes on a plane.

Hi guys. Don't know if you could class me as a "new member" seeing as I've been here before. Those were the times where we used to talk about Princess Rei and her need to slice and dice everyone with her scythe, Balmung used to hate me, gm112 called me Emogit, Lulu wasn't known as my Son, Crim kept saying "Super special mega awesome" and I used to be called Timotei.

Snakes on a plane.

Dude! Timotei! I remember you. :D How are things, man? FDPing a lot? (Fucking da police) lol j/k about that... It's nice to see you here. Stick around because I am making a personal promise to make things "interesting" again even if time doesn't permit. Also, you have it wrong, gm112 called you Timotei, Emogit was Ballie's idea. ahahahha. Emogit. ahahahahhaha XD

Snakes on a plane.

Welcome back Father :D

Oi, oi. At any rate it's good to see people returning to the community. The more activity the better, that's for sure. The more the merrier, ya'know?

Indeed, things have changed quite a bit though. I feel a bit lost haha.

Dude! Timotei! I remember you. :D How are things, man? FDPing a lot? (Fucking da police) lol j/k about that... It's nice to see you here. Stick around because I am making a personal promise to make things "interesting" again even if time doesn't permit. Also, you have it wrong, gm112 called you Timotei, Emogit was Ballie's idea. ahahahha. Emogit. ahahahahhaha XD

Things are good thanks. It may have been Balmung's idea but you were the one who changed my profile name to Emogit ;D

holy beep on a beep sandwich. you remember me lols. but who are you again? j/k its certainly been a long time since you were last on.

It has been a long time, a bit too long maybe. I should make it a habit to come on here this time.

welcome back !

i'm.. still here XD

Thank you! Ahh, do you still have that clan of people that look like you? (In The World that is)

Welcome back Father :D

Thank you, Son. :)

Heeeeeey! :D

Hi Luke! Are people like Aku and Balmung still active?