What are you listening to?

Rafa

6 minutes ago, gm112 said:

10 Years! :O Hadn't heard them in... literally 10 years. Lmao. Wow. Thank you for that awesome reminder.

Taylor Swift one day will be your future wife, Crim. Just for now, she's completely unaware of the good stuff. And by good stuff, I mean crim stuff

ha yeahhh

Hey now, we're all adults! :P Damn... now I regret saying that. This isn't bad - never heard of this group. Also noticed that the album this song is on is titled "Black Widow".. possible avengers reference maybe? :O 

For some reason this reminds me of Paramore when she was more... emoish/rock hmm

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 3:30 AM, Blood Willow said:

I think this is the only song of theirs (That I've heard) that I actually pick :p

Oh man, my mind's in the gutter... Misread the title as "Suck me on my Way" haha. Sounds like a nice lil countryish pop song. :)

Guest Melphina Micaela

I started listening to Lophee's videos too. I think I prefer them to Syros.

I love the comments section of these sort of videos. Everyone always seems so genuine.

7 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

I started listening to Lophee's videos too. I think I prefer them to Syros.

I love the comments section of these sort of videos. Everyone always seems so genuine.

This was really good

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Melphina Micaela

I just don't want to support an industry that severely overworks their talents?? So I feel really bad about listening to their stuff. I try not to.