Nice players

Elwen

How nice.. i was in the INN some minutes ago, and I saw three new players there. Of course.. i helped them to read the board and get the new 4 maps (well..one of them was already saying things like: just give the dawn words... i dont care), after giving 20 hits they got to gate de berg.. and for what? After 4 hints and a lot of yelling.. they finnaly got to the labyrinth map.. yay. After that i received: "Okay, no more games "super genius". and some "Next time just give the dawn words", and they went to the dungeon writing the words in the global... -.-'

I was thinking.. good thing this game dont have a battle system.. or i would be the first pker in the world haha

I was thinking.. good thing this game dont have a battle system.. or i would be the first pker in the world haha

not necessarily.

and man those guys in there are just cussing you out like crazy cause you wont give them the keywords. so i don't blame you.

Edited by Crim

How nice.. i was in the INN some minutes ago, and I saw three new players there. Of course.. i helped them to read the board and get the new 4 maps (well..one of them was already saying things like: just give the dawn words... i dont care), after giving 20 hits they got to gate de berg.. and for what? After 4 hints and a lot of yelling.. they finnaly got to the labyrinth map.. yay. After that i received: "Okay, no more games "super genius". and some "Next time just give the dawn words", and they went to the dungeon writing the words in the global... -.-'

Damn.

I'd like to be the first to apologize for their attitudes :\.

Also, Crim.. wtf. Why is your Pokemon badge purplish-pink now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well if u became a PK, then i would literally become the first PKK in the WORLD and go after u.