• Anime
    • Manga

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Legende

lmao we;re still talking about zelda yeah in OoT he was left handed which was great cause people think left handed people are tards but they are smarter its been proven we are also better in maths art and creative subjects :D

I'm ambidextrious, so i don't have to worry about the right/left hand thing on Zelda.

As far as Legend of twilight Bracellete goes, I like both of the media, manga and anime, though I haven't read/seen it all yet. So long as I get my fill of Komiyan, I'm more than satsfied LOL

Komiyan = <3 <3 <3

And if Cubia was in it, I'd be ticked to absolute death because

Cubia = <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 X's infinity plus one. lol

• 8 months later...

I REALLY like the manga but never really watched the anime... however.. the manga seemed like it built up a whole bunch of steam to carry it on for like 20 books.. but then they just ended it at 3. Did he decide he didnt like writing them or what? He like hurried to answer the questions from the 1st and 2nd book and kind of left it like.. why did i read that if it was going to end that way?

• 1 month later...
Guest Azure Kite

I have the manga.(Yeah, call me a .hack fanatic tongue.png)

I liked the mini comics at the end, but the first volume has a mini comic with kite going crazy. And Balmung(Not the forum staff balmung :D) Said something like: "Gah! Kite's energy is maxed out!! Maximum Data Drain!" And Kite is saying: "Justice!! Kill!" And kite was falling apart. And If I remember, there was a fire that deleted everything on the "the world." before .hack//GU came out.

*phew*

Sorry if I spoiled it.

I read on the .hack wiki thing that that mini comic was showing

the birth of Azure Kite or something like that, hence the fire destruction. (Azure FLAME Kite, ect)

• 1 year later...

Well, it seems it is like one of those animes that wanted to do well, but in the end some five year old, decided to ruin it for the grader good. It was a mess at the end, and a little Cheesy, " but meant to do it something that no other anime did. ":: Echo's :: They gave it a cheesy ending! That made the audience laughing, making them say "What the #$%*" So I have decided that is was like a 3.0 only because of the ending. New session came out wonderful, liked it better.

Alkaid Yowkow

Meh. The manga was better. Why?

Rena: "Shugo!"

Shugo: "Rena!"

Me: "Enough already!" *puts DVD back in its case*

*From DVD*

Rena: "Shugo..."

Shugo: "Rena..."

Me:  >_>

Yeah...I personality didn't like the main characters. The other characters like Ouka and Mirelle and even Komiyama (probably spelt that wrong) were much better as actual characters. As for Shugo and Rena...*shudders* one could think that silbling bond might have gone a little too far. <    >

I keep XXXX, G.U.+, or LotT in my book bag usually. My family has a habit of taking 8 hour roadtrips frequently enough, and they make for good reads. Fortunately, I don't suffer from motion-sickness reading.

That being said, I just really don't like the anime adaptation. I love the manga, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the manga better then the anime and this series was actually my favorite out of all the .hack// anime. I do agree with you that it was way to rushed but it was more interesting to me then the rest of them. Still I wanted to get a bat and break my tv screen everytime I heard Reinas awful and annoying voice.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...