Rumors

blootooby

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ok every one well there is going to be a dot hack game I thing it is going to be named I thing the world:R2 I think and it is going to be out it about 2012 or 2016 I  think I seen the webist I ergot what it is  but there are bata testers plaing it but only 100 bata testers are a loud to play it I was going to try to play it but I hade to be a bata tester so yeah so about 2012 or 2016 it well be or some one in the us is making it about it started it  in like whin the first dot hack show was on I think lol

This board (General Chat of The World (Game)) is for this game here, and so this topic would also be for rumours about this game, but there have been an absolute load of people who have thought they'd make such a game, announce they will, make a website page etc and have soon after just faded away into nothingness >_<

As it takes a lot more than to be able to just announce your thoughts and make a simple web page to make an actual game, let alone a successful online one lol

Of course I hope this time may be very different (and exciting lol) though :D

well about last yeah I was looking for dot hack online game and I found a sone thing talk about the dot hack online gome that someone in the us was goung to make and so I whint to it and all you can git to is the ferst page and is say bata login so yeah well I hope it is not a fake think I hope lol o and there was some muve clipes about it to lol but I may never know lol

I heard that Lucifer/Innis came back! :D 

INNIS! :P

Welcome back!

I was wondering where you went XD

-Tea-bag

lolwhut.

I heard that Lucifer/Innis came back! :P 

:P!!

[me=gm112]runs VERY, VERY FAR AWAY BECAUSE INNIS IS GOING TO RIP MY CHEST OFF AND FEED IT TO HER DYING CATS.[/me]

Jaaayyy kayyyy!

Glad to have you back, Innis! This place isn't the same without your.. -twitch- :P..

• 7 months later...