Post rumors here! Just don't say if they're true or not, cause that just takes the fun out of it. ;D

Here's one rumor to start:

If you go to a certain place at midnight, stay where you are, spin in  complete circles (clockwise) 3 times (using the Ctrl key), click on the chaos gate (still not moving) and type in the keyletters BAN. You will be disconnected. Log in, and all of your characters will be gone. Make a new character. The 1st second you're in Sol Areia Square, log out and close the game. Open .hack//The World. There should be a new download. Download it, and play the game. As soon as you're in Sol Areia, you will receive a PM saying the keyletters to a secret area (your own @Home (as big as a 50 foot tall and wide mansion) that no one else can ever get to)!  :D

By the way, this will only work for the 1st person to do this.

Have fun!  ;D

Stupid.....

i agree, this wont work. The other on was meant to do the same thing at first basically. It didnt work out.

I don't think we should have anymore rumor boards. :/

Cuz then people end up spoiling it.

And even if they don't, then we're just left

with people making up stupid rumors

and leading others on a wild goose chase.

i dont mind leaving people on a mindless goose chase, but thats if there is something that is real, like when the rebirth chamber first came out... i had some fun there :D

oh lol. just please dont put keywords in it..

people need to find these on their own.

thats basically why i dont care for these rumor topics.

alright o.-

anyway so i was at hulle granz when i heard xxxxxx (can't give away names, sorry, but he's always there lol) and xxxxxxxxxxxx talking about somewhere with cheesy music and comfy chairs, with lots of fog and stain glass windows

and xxxxxx told me that you get the keyword in a system alert if you stay oustide the cathedral for 10 minutes on the tile that looks just a little different than the others

Another confirmed true rumour is that if you slip 10 000yen into my pocket you'll end up in another mysterious area :P

thats what, 105.4 u.s dollars.... how about 94.73 yen :D

So a dollar it is then? :3

If Luke got a dollar from everyone

on this site...

Well...

That's a lot of dollars! : O

You realize thats OVER 1,000 dollars, right? lol