Bored? I gots some new maps for ya ;D

Willace

__      _                ^

/ /          /  /                                      

// /            / ///                                            

_/_/illace's /_/  /  _ aps

That's right I'm developing some spiffy new maps... of coarse there will be a lab however... mine will have some nice clues to help you along the way... but actually finding the lab will be the hard part :[ anyways I'll update as I go...

Edit: Will post some screenies later...

Edit2:

Screen FTW!!!

so I've completed two maps thus far... One which is the entrance to the dungeon itself... and where would the fun be in showing it... I mean that would make it so much easier to find... and the first level of the dungeon, which is the most important because depending on which way you go you'll end up in a different place... so really it's like two dungeons in one... :P which I have a screenie for...

Enjoy

secretdungeonfloor1.png

Second level of the dungeon is complete... here's a sneak peak...

secreduengeonfloor2a.png

There's gold in them there walls!!!

screeniefor2ndpath_bywillace.png

!Progress!

-Maps[%complete]-

Dungeon entrance

tiled[100]

obj[100]

-D1-

tile [75]

obj [100]

-D2(1)-                -D2(3)                -D2(2)-

tile[75]                  tile[100]          tile[100]

obj[100]                  obj[100]          obj[75]                         

-D3(1(1))                                    -D3(2(1))

tile[0]                                            tile[100]

obj[0]                                          obj[0]

-Secret Area Result(1)-        -Secret Area Result(2)-

tile[0]                                        tile[0]                 

obj[0]                                        obj[0]           

More screenies ??? tommorrow... But the mirrors come from an old theory on how the Egyptians lit up the pyramids, one that I believe has been disproven... However people thought they used mirrors to reflect the light from the entrance throughout the pyramid, thus lighting it up. Thought it'd be fun to use

Actually, within those pyramids, there is not enough oxygen for a fire to survive. Many believe it was because of Aliens that we have those pyramids, which I don't really believe (But that doesn't mean I don't believe in Aliens). A theory widely accepted is that the carvings were made and decorated before hand, and then covered up later. That seems the most logical to me.

I never said they used torches you assumed that lol, I was just talking about traditional rpg's go with torches to light up dungeons... neways actually some people believe that Elivis... lol nah I was gonna say that an early version of a battery and light bulb... apparently based off of a drawing AND an early "battery" found somewherez in that area... the battery is a clay pot filled with some kind of acidic liquid and a metallic rod... it actually has a charge, which is really weak but you string a few of those bad boys together and you could have a battery... now remember some people believe that Aliens built the pyramids, Elivis is alive and I am cool... xD lol it is an interesting theory none the less...

maybe I should become a history major....

I never said they used torches you assumed that lol, I was just talking about traditional rpg's go with torches to light up dungeons... neways actually some people believe that Elivis... lol nah I was gonna say that an early version of a battery and light bulb... apparently based off of a drawing AND an early "battery" found somewherez in that area... the battery is a clay pot filled with some kind of acidic liquid and a metallic rod... it actually has a charge, which is really weak but you string a few of those bad boys together and you could have a battery... now remember some people believe that Aliens built the pyramids, Elivis is alive and I am cool... xD lol it is an interesting theory none the less...

maybe I should become a history major....

Well I wasn't assuming you specifically believed that torches could have withheld in the chambers, it was more of a general, "Hey everyone, here's a "fun" fact!".

Well I don't think Aliens is something that unheard of... I mean, we're proof that Aliens do probably exist.

your using walls on walls?... take something diffrent for on top of the walls ;P

Haha, but I guess you only noticed that as you're a mapper. Normally I think it looks just fine, even if it technically is just one wall's front face used as the top of a wall.

If it looks good, then who cares what it was originally meant to be tongue.png

Also, showing off stuff can be great, but show off too much and things will be far less exciting when you first discover them in game >_<

your using walls on walls?... take something diffrent for on top of the walls ;P

oh I know Luke the maps are gradualy getting bigger and screenies will be less revealing... Finding the place will be hard but I'll give you all hints... Well one clue

Haha, but I guess you only noticed that as you're a mapper. Normally I think it looks just fine, even if it technically is just one wall's front face used as the top of a wall.

If it looks good, then who cares what it was originally meant to be :D

Also, showing off stuff can be great, but show off too much and things will be far less exciting when you first discover them in game >_<

If it looks good, then who cares what it was originally meant to be :D

makes me feel wrong when looking at it...

Oh, I get what you mean.

Yeah it looks kind of weird, but not so much as to ruin it or anything. :D

Most people might not care about stuff like that, and they'd like the map anyways.

But some people might care, so I'm not sure.

You could always fix it or get someone else to.

If it looks good, then who cares what it was originally meant to be :P

makes me feel wrong when looking at it...

:D that's what I'm going for... Bwahahahaha *cough* <thus the plot thickens...>

Edit:

okay updated things have a coupld more maps by tommorrow I may be done with the dungeon and maybe by Mon. we can see a full release... if not ya'll have to wait for a whole week cause I'm busy all next week

Yes I do have a life believe it or not...