Key OF +W1LI9H+

Guest Aura

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+EH fORC3 1$ 4WAKen1NG de3P WI+hin +3H C0r3 0Ph [+H3 WORLd] +h3 KEy 0Ph TWIL19H+ 1$ NEcE55ARY!

The force is awaking deep within the core of [The World], The key of Twilight is necessary.

Hmm, that is what I think it says, but the thing is what it means.  Meeting her up in the Cathedral, could be a key.  Gate de Berg is the most likely thing we can see something interesting though. 

beleive, do not beleive, this is the perseption of people, always crossing both ways, ending seprate, you speak of aura as a puppet? some will translate you as a puppet. some will not, there will be conflict to your existance, battle, war, this is what we the people of the world deal with this. you speak aura as a puppet? speak for yourself how your any different.

Apeiron has a good point, but as mentioned in another post about IRNA, her power level is over 9000, so there is a chance she is not a puppet.

I believe it's 9,001. Which is indeed over 9,000. I guess IRNA gets around the internet. Or at least 4chan.