What are you listening to?

Rafa

I typically don't like songs with lyrics. The lyrics are distracting; it's voice that sings over the rest of the song and sometimes doesn't even fit in with the song itself. I like songs that manage to have lyrics that are, as someone once put it, "as ignorable as [they are] interesting."

This song manages to do just that. It starts off quietly. As it's starting, a few new sounds are introduced that go along with the rhythm. Halfway in, the vocals come in and they sound like they fit in with everything else that has been introduced in the song so far.

Overall a great song and the one I'm obsessed with at the moment.

(I've edited this post way too many times.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

...hinata hawthorneluke base times the binary pi square 0x0000FF 01 0E 12 .. ?!@RfH?????????????????????A??????????????????????????W???????????????????????????W???????????????????????????????????????W??????????????????????????T????????????????????????H????????????????????????????????????O?????????????????????????????O????????????????????????????????????O?????????????????????????????????R???????????????????????????R?????????????????????????????N???????????????????????????N??????????????????????????????E?????????????????????????E???????????????????????????????E???????????L???????????????????????????????????U??????????????????????U??????????????U??????????????????????????????K???????????????K????????????????????????E??????????????????????E??????????????????????E?????????????????????

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...