[[TheWorld]] Meetup

gm112

WHUT DAY, SIR?!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. WAT DAY HAO 2 DO?!!? No seriously, pick a date we shall meet up!

• Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Sorry Gemster, I stole your idea. Well, a topic just seemed appropriate so let's cut to the chase, people want to meet up? When? This weekend actually sounds like an ideal time given that it's a 3 day weekend(it's considered a holiday, but it's unlikely people will be out spending time with family given the nature of the holiday) and it's upcoming. So, that being said, what do you guys think? As for the time, my suggestion is for 8PM - 9PM US Eastern is when everyone was usually on. Hell, even 4-5PM worked out too. So, this weekend sometime during the evening? That's my suggestion, what's yours?

EDIT: The time is at 4-5pm, just awaiting the poll results now. Will be decided at the end of today around 9PM EST.

Edited by hawthornejon

Hmmmm, I think around 7 or 8 pm Eastern time sounds great!! :D

I think everyone should come!! :o

:) ..Back in the SMF days of this site, I once wrote a mod that allowed people to sign up for events on certain posts.. so useful. ;-; Never did port it to IPB, did I? Guess not. Oh well... I'll be there too.

Sweet, so we'll aim for Saturday? Also, I think the more often people are on the server. It'll push forward/inspire further development. :P

Added poll. As for time, 7-8PM will just be the defacto standard since most users would be living in the states anyways, so time shouldn't be too much of a problem. (Anyone object to this?) If nobody votes, the default will be saturday. ;p

Oh thank goodness. I thought I missed this. Lol.

I don't think I'll be able to come online though

since it's so close to when I have to be at work.

I'll try though. We'll see what happens. ^ _ ^

Come sooner, if you must! Or later, either way, I intend on being active till I get tired since tomorrow is a programming day anyways, for me. Yeah, staying home on a saturday night... really cool story bro.

EDIT: And, I'm sure there will be others who will tag along... As far as I know, Luke might be able to tag along later on depending on how his schedule works out. Don't quote me on this, this is really just a guess since he really didn't indicate not being able to come for certain ^^

Edited by hawthornejon