You can call me 'new' if you wish.

Darxin Eclipsion

I'm Darxin, a returning member. If you think you never met me before (which I bet all of you have), I used to be Shuko. However, last time when I joined, I never formally introduced myself, and dived headfirst into the game without telling you who I was. I was so unusual then. But now I'm back, incognito. I never got to say goodbye when I left, but here it is, "Goodbye." Now I have to tell you hello again because I am now returning. "Hello." There we go.

/endfakedsulking ^^ Okay, I was faking being glum, but yessir and yes'm, I'm back, that's for sure!  :D

Luke, I love the smileys! Everybody, how's it been going? I missed lots, tell me about some stuff I missed! X3

I'm Darxin, a returning member. If you think you never met me before (which I bet all of you have), I used to be Shuko. However, last time when I joined, I never formally introduced myself, and dived headfirst into the game without telling you who I was. I was so unusual then. But now I'm back, incognito. I never got to say goodbye when I left, but here it is, "Goodbye." Now I have to tell you hello again because I am now returning. "Hello." There we go.

/endfakedsulking ^^ Okay, I was faking being glum, but yessir and yes'm, I'm back, that's for sure!  :D

Luke, I love the smileys! Everybody, how's it been going? I missed lots, tell me about some stuff I missed! X3

There's no rule against remaining incognito seeing as how we have a forum feature to assist you with that ;P.

I can tell you regarding sitewise what you've missed and what you may miss soon. There was some behind the scenes work done which were post-updates to the theme itself. Amongst these shortfall of updates were the smilies, provided by  roru_aurarios :P. I implemented them. (highlight over them to see secret messages left by me ;P)

More recently, the forums almost went offline due to bandwidth complications. However, that was solved overnight :P. Uhh... game-wise? Don't ask. Not my department ;P.

Welcome back, anyways ^^