HiyaZz I'm VampireGothGirl916

VampireGothGirl916

Hiyaz everyone!!! My name is VampireGothGirl916, but you can call me VGG, UmbraOnyx, Umbra, or Kat. (happy.png)

I like all things anime & manga, I luv to draw, my favorite animals are snow leopards & wolves, I luv to read, my fav colors are purple & black, I major in math, my favorite saying is "Epic Fail" (yeah, I'm one of THOSE people), & I don't like the verification "Are you a human" cuz my friends & I joke around about us being vampires & werewolves. X)

Thx for your time & can't wait to meet you all & hopefully meet some new friends.

Hiyaz everyone!!! My name is VampireGothGirl916, but you can call me VGG, UmbraOnyx, Umbra, or Kat. (happy.png)

I like all things anime & manga, I luv to draw, my favorite animals are snow leopards & wolves, I luv to read, my fav colors are purple & black, I major in math, my favorite saying is "Epic Fail" (yeah, I'm one of THOSE people), & I don't like the verification "Are you a human" cuz my friends & I joke around about us being vampires & werewolves. X)

Thx for your time & can't wait to meet you all & hopefully meet some new friends.

Welcome Umbra, And Luke is right, you do sound interesting.  I hope we can become good friends :D

And if you await Willow's post, you shall get the grand welcoming :P

rawr im taking willows job on this one rofl. tongue.png

Here are some New Member FAQ's :D

NO, there are no monsters in the game. They'll come later. Probably after the combat system.

NO, there is not a combat system yet.

NO, we don't know when it will be ready, but we can assure you that there are people working on that as we type.

NO, there are no NPC's. Unless you ask for an exploding cake. But you'll find out about that soon enough :P.

NO, the shops don't work yet. They closed fool! No NPC's to watch 'em.

NO, there is not a friend's list. Because we don't need no friend's sucka! *sarcasm*

YES, there are guilds!

YES, you can join one!

YES, there are more maps.

NO, we will not just simply give away the keywords.

YES, some players are nice enough to try and help you figure out the keywords. Usually with hints.

YES, You can host events and participate in other events hosted by fellow Members.

Did I miss anything?

Here are some New Member FAQ's smile.png

NO, there are no monsters in the game. They'll come later. Probably after the combat system.

NO, we don't know when it will be ready, but we can assure you that there are people working on that as we type.

NO, there are no NPC's. Unless you ask for an exploding cake. But you'll find out about that soon enough :D.

NO, there is not a friend's list. Because we don't need no friend's sucka! *sarcasm*

YES, there are guilds!

YES, you can join one!

YES, some players are nice enough to try and help you figure out the keywords. Usually with hints.

YES, You can host events and participate in other events hosted by fellow Members.

Did I miss anything?

Yes Crim, you are missing something, You're not Willow :P She's not gonna be happy.

Hey and welcome ^^

You sound like an interesting person lol. Hope you enjoy your time here! biggrin.png

Thanks. I'm hoping that I'll have a great time here, too.

Welcome Umbra, And Luke is right, you do sound interesting.  I hope we can become good friends :D

And if you await Willow's post, you shall get the grand welcoming :P

Thanks, I could use all the friends I can get here. Can't wait to get to know u.

Here are some New Member FAQ's smile.png

NO, there are no NPC's. Unless you ask for an exploding cake. But you'll find out about that soon enough :P .

YES, there are guilds!

YES, you can join one!

Did I miss anything?

Well, I have no idea. I'm new here. How should I know if you missed something? ROTGLMAO. Srry, had to do that. 'Sides, just asking that, u had it coming. If I knew who Willow was/is, than I would be mad that you took her spot, but since I don't, all I can say is thanks for the help.

Yes Crim, you are missing something, You're not Willow :P She's not gonna be happy.

Who is Willow?

Hi, im fragment, I dont really post much but ill talk to you in game if you dont leave me alone and you can follow me to all the maps, I make maps for this game so if you have ideas for any ill try what is possible to make what you want while still making it for the game. Hope you have a fun time while your here.

Hi, im fragment, I dont really post much but ill talk to you in game if you dont leave me alone and you can follow me to all the maps, I make maps for this game so if you have ideas for any ill try what is possible to make what you want while still making it for the game. Hope you have a fun time while your here.

If I don't leave you alone? Youre makin me sound like Im some kinda little pest that follows you around!! X) I'm gonna try mapping a little myself, so if sometime or other you could give me a few pointers or some help, that's be nice (happy.png)

If I don't leave you alone? Youre makin me sound like Im some kinda little pest that follows you around!! X) I'm gonna try mapping a little myself, so if sometime or other you could give me a few pointers or some help, that's be nice (happy.png)

Well just ask me what you need help with and ill try, and yes most people are like pests to me. My msn is troy_ttrrchar@yahoo.com so if you have that we could chat about the map maker a lot easier.

Well just ask me what you need help with and ill try, and yes most people are like pests to me. My msn is troy_ttrrchar@yahoo.com so if you have that we could chat about the map maker a lot easier.

^This.  or you can ask me :D  For becoming a mapper pm luke about it

Actually, I don't have/ use one. I have a gmail account, but no MSN. I just wanted to no, hmm. . ., I just pretty much wanted to know what you do to make your maps & blah blah blahh. . . Yeah, stuff like that.

Hey. :] I just finished welcoming you in another thread before I saw you had made your own. XD Sorry about that.

Welcome to TWBBS! I hope you enjoy your stay and that you feel well at home here. I'm sure you'll come to find that a lot of the people in our community are sweethearts. <3

To answer one of your former questions, Blood Willow is my gorgeous kitty friend and a valued member of this forum! She's usually the one to post that long list Crim posted up for you earlier about the answers to commonly asked questions. She should be making her appearance soon, I bet. :] Kitty's super sweet!

As for myself, I'm Melphina Micaela [[Obviously? Lol.]], but you can call me Melphi, Mel, or any variation that suits your fancy. :] Like the others have said, you seem really interesting. I really do hope you stick around for a long while to come! A quick question: Why are you majoring in math?

Thx, I'm hopin I have a good time here. (:P) & yeah, I'm hopin to meet her soon. Sounds like a good friendly person, considering everyone knows about her & all that stuff.

Well, I'm extremely advanced in it- well, for my age @ least- so technically I'm not majoring in it (guess I worded that wrong. . . X) ) but I'm just good @ it & it doesn't make me wanna hurl like other subjects *shrugs*.

Heya VGG welcome to TheWorld  :D  The people here are super friendly (most of the time  :'| ) and im sure you'll really feel welcome here  :v

Most of the time? X) Thatz always reassuring. & yeah, So far I feel welcomed. Thx (happy.png)

well, i posted it cause she seemed to be away lol.

Lolz, yeah.

^This.  or you can ask me :P  For becoming a mapper pm luke about it

Lolz. Yeah, I PMed him. He said not to put too much effort into it all (at the moment) cuz everything is so hectic. . . Yeah, I could use some advice to see how everything works here. Thx (happy.png)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...