Why did you start?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm really liking the .hack music too. especially when fused with the special times it's played at in the anime's. i love it when incredable music is linked to certain things in games or anime's or especially when the main music is played, but in a slower, more emotional way in a really emotional part of the game or anime. that's just awesome

(just a bit of topic i think lol)

I love .hack music. If you can DL "Bit Torrent", I can send a torrent download link for the G.U. soundtrack. PM meh.

Anyways, I like how project .hack had some sort of thing with violins. After all, it's part of the story, and, you may not notice, the best songs are usually violin pieces. (Including "The World", "Key of the Twilight", "Liminality Violin", etc..)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest darkfiresakaro

My sister and I first saw it on Cartoon Network and fell in love with it. Our first "real" anime was Sakura Cardcaptors, but we didn't know what anime was until watching all the .hack//SIGN episodes every Saturday night, heh. When I was like, 8 [i'm 13 now] we were drawing our own fan characters for it, my first I for some reason named Nakuashi. biggrin.png

Guest Legende

and who does he blame lol??? Well i blame all the days me liam and luke used to chill outside and luke would be like lets go round liams to watch so and so or something like that lol