Why did everyone start getting into the dothack franchise and which series of it was your first?

For me it was .hack//SIGN on cartoon network. At the time I didn't know what the hell it was about, but I got the first game to learn more.

balmung told me about the games ages ago, then ages after that (still ages ago now though lol) i decided to check out sign, which also was my first "real" anime i watched

i never really saw any .hack fans when i started watching sign so i was surprised to see it was quite popular (after i started looking around for .hack stuff) but i guess thats because i was in the wrong places :D

i'm really liking the .hack music too. especially when fused with the special times it's played at in the anime's. i love it when incredable music is linked to certain things in games or anime's or especially when the main music is played, but in a slower, more emotional way in a really emotional part of the game or anime. that's just awesome

(just a bit of topic i think lol)

I love .hack music. If you can DL "Bit Torrent", I can send a torrent download link for the G.U. soundtrack. PM meh.

Anyways, I like how project .hack had some sort of thing with violins. After all, it's part of the story, and, you may not notice, the best songs are usually violin pieces. (Including "The World", "Key of the Twilight", "Liminality Violin", etc..)

Correction: He's hard to beat for someone whose winning tactics in .hack//infection is:

Hit, Run, Hit, Run, Hit, Run <- repeat until Data-Drain (against Viruses)

THEN

Hit, Run, Hit, Run, Hit, Run <- repeat until enemy is dead

Guest darkfiresakaro

My sister and I first saw it on Cartoon Network and fell in love with it. Our first "real" anime was Sakura Cardcaptors, but we didn't know what anime was until watching all the .hack//SIGN episodes every Saturday night, heh. When I was like, 8 [i'm 13 now] we were drawing our own fan characters for it, my first I for some reason named Nakuashi. biggrin.png

Guest Legende

and who does he blame lol??? Well i blame all the days me liam and luke used to chill outside and luke would be like lets go round liams to watch so and so or something like that lol