Wow.... That is just plain weird/annoying/almost funny....

Haseo-dono

How many times have you read questions about the battle system?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you read questions about the battle system?

• Two billion
    • 30+
    • 20-29
    • 10-19
    • 1-9
    • ? ? ?

I can't blame people that have no idea how to make games or have time to spend to find posts about the battle system (which is why we need a site with such easy to find info on it though). But I'd like people to try to think what it is like to make a game and how important the battle system is and how much relies on it and how hard it is to predict when what will be completed. It's not as if we're super-humans with super powers. We're the same as everyone else.

I guess asking without thinking is the easiest thing to do though :/ But it sure should be great if people tried it >_<

But yeah, we still need a site with the info in it so when people do think about it they can find the info easily at least.

But yeah, we still need a site with the info in it so when people do think about it they can find the info easily at least.

I only made a guide to explain the game, not the progress of the game. If people only took the time to READ through the already started threads about the battle system and such (Search button, must be new to the internet or something) and they'll see.

People are lazy and want simplicity.

Also, it takes about a total of 5 minutes to read through some threads and hear about the battle system and stage of progress we might be at. Theres even a SUGGESTIONS threads. Suggest if its not, apply more work on to an already suggested thread. Don't repeat >_<

yes, the whole battle system issue is a pain, but you cant blame ppl because they dont know, its inevitable(god i hope i spelled that right) that they would ask questions, not all of us have made games with gamemaker or other programs for that matter(i have, but thats beside the point :D)