Best.Idea.Ever.

Shirosuke

"Warning. Playing this game may involve communication with other human beings. Some of them may be so stupid that you'll end up killing yourself. Your life may be at risk if you play this game. You have been warned." ? lol

I'm not forcing anyone to go to no "rave room". I never told anyone about it. You invaded my house and are now complaining about how you may be injured because you invaded my house and I should put up a warning about it? How very American :D lol

I'm joking of course :P

Or am I? :P lol

Guest Melphina Micaela

Ooooh, young man!!

You better be joking!

XD j/k.

I think something like that happened

down here where I'm from

a few years ago. >.<

Isn't Luke British??

"Warning. Playing this game may involve communication with other human beings. Some of them may be so stupid that you'll end up killing yourself. Your life may be at risk if you play this game. You have been warned." ? lol

I'm not forcing anyone to go to no "rave room". I never told anyone about it. You invaded my house and are now complaining about how you may be injured because you invaded my house and I should put up a warning about it? How very American :D lol

Actually, I believe there was a case where someone burgled into another's house, horribly injuring themselves in the process. (I think they fell on a glass table, or something.) The would-be robber then SUES THE PERSON who's house they broke into. And they won the lawsuit.

How shitty is that?

Guest Melphina Micaela

Actually, I believe there was a case where someone burgled into another's house, horribly injuring themselves in the process. (I think they fell on a glass table, or something.) The would-be robber then SUES THE PERSON who's house they broke into. And they won the lawsuit.

How shitty is that?

Yeah, this is the story I was talking about. :]

japans not so bad

I stayed with a host family and tried to stay on a martial arts visa but they said "come back when you're 18" lol

the police are a lot nicer lol

Sounds like an epicly awesome experience that most people couldn't ever comprehend :D

And, people just seem to love to complain >_> lol

http://kotaku.com/5248715/years-later-rapelay-making-waves-in-japanese-press lol

http://kotaku.com/5304079/more-erotic-game-websites-block-foreign-access haha

japans not so bad

I stayed with a host family and tried to stay on a martial arts visa but they said "come back when you're 18" lol

the police are a lot nicer lol

Sounds like an epicly awesome experience that most people couldn't ever comprehend :D

And, people just seem to love to complain >_> lol

http://kotaku.com/5248715/years-later-rapelay-making-waves-in-japanese-press lol

http://kotaku.com/5304079/more-erotic-game-websites-block-foreign-access haha

*snerk* Read about that one at the Escapist. Gotta love over-reactions.

(Though, the game itself is a bit uncalled for as well. XD)

"That room gave me epilepsy. I was rushed to the hospital today after 5 minutes in there...."

The room GAVE you epilepsy? :D

How did it do that?

Surely it cant GIVE you epilepsy

I saw those links Luke it linked me to the "Cleaner titles" page

The names that they came up with made me lol