.hack//Frequency Signup and Information thread

Aku

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-sigh- another way society puts me down. Fine I'll write something else later.

*snerk* Pft. PFFFFFT. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHA. We say we don't like your character, and even ofter critique so you can improve, and you say we're society putting you down?

Since when was the internet society?

Everything is society. Society is your peers, the news, the world. I was joking about that anyway lol.

Time to speak English English:

Nigel:I could've had it away with this cracking Julie, my old China.

Austin:Are you telling a bunch pork-pies and a bag of trout? Because if you are feeling quigly, why not just have a J. Arthur?

N:What, billy no mates?

A:Too right, youth.

N:Don't you remember the crimbo din-din we had with the grotty Scots bint?

A:Oh, the one that was all sixes and sevens!

N:Yeah, yeah, she was the trouble and strife of the Morris dancer what lived up the apples and pears!

A:She was the barrister what become a bobby in a lorry and...[Gibberish]

N&A:--tea kettle!

N:And then, and then--

N&A:She shat on a turtle!

Guess what is being said in the whole conversation without watching the movie or looking it up and I will give you a cookie.

Everything is society. Society is your peers, the news, the world. I was joking about that anyway lol.

Austin:Are you telling a bunch pork-pies and a bag of trout? Because if you are feeling quigly, why not just have a J. Arthur?

N:Yeah, yeah, she was the trouble and strife of the Morris dancer what lived up the apples and pears!

Guess what is being said in the whole conversation without watching the movie or looking it up and I will give you a cookie.

Already seen the movie. Multiple times. : |

wow that's sad I can understand what they're saying

Oh, I thought we were supposed to PM you our profiles and then wait for a msg saying we were allowed to post it in the thread?

Should I just post mine?

Have at it. If anything, an actual sign-up would be appreciated in this thread. XD

I'm afraid all multi-weapon positions are taken. You'll have to settle on one and be content with being overall better :D

Anji Roru Aurarios:D/b] "Oh ok. Sorry about that...I sort of told my sister to change the class. Anything else to be corrected. I am rechecking our RP character once more just to make sure."

Oh, I thought we were supposed to PM you our profiles and then wait for a msg saying we were allowed to post it in the thread?

Should I just post mine?

Have at it. If anything, an actual sign-up would be appreciated in this thread. XD

Anji Roru Aurarios:D/b] "Really? Guess I misread something there since I keep reading the information over and over again just to make sure our RP character is following the rules provided."

We need grunties!

Anji Roru Aurarios: "I love grunties." <3

lol. Funny you should say that Apeiron, since I haven't even spent any time thinking about the character today.

*is scouring his memory and the nets to find a philosophy to have another RP character embody* <.<;

Butbut, almost done with this one. lol.

• 5 weeks later...