Twilight Brigade

Ovan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the ovan impersinations come into play  ohmy.png alas, the key of the twilight, searching for an illegal item would break all the apeirons knights code, and could lose us some respect, i doubt such an item exists,yet, that is, so a friendly suggestion from me is to wait for the game to have items(and maybe an event?)to start the twilight brigade, but its not always bad to start early(Apeiron Knights is a perfect example)

Hey I wouldnt break Ovan's idea of the Key of Twilight it seems like a good purpose to keep a guild interested. The Key of Twilight is a legend cant be proven or proven(when the items come out smile.png ) so I say go for it Ovan, and try to keep the members busy.

and the ovan impersinations come into play  ohmy.png alas, the key of the twilight, searching for an illegal item would break all the apeirons knights code, and could lose us some respect, i doubt such an item exists,yet, that is, so a friendly suggestion from me is to wait for the game to have items(and maybe an event?)to start the twilight brigade, but its not always bad to start early(Apeiron Knights is a perfect example)

Too late.  You lost alot of "Respect".  <3  Namely, the old respect you had from me, and since reality stepped in, you lost all of the fake respect you treasured. <3

And this brings in the question; does this The World play into the games/manga/anime version, or should people be pushed towards making their own unique characters, instead of just trying to play out the events already scripted, and ended/left in mystery from the franchise?

For example, making a character to appear as though they are searching for the Key of the Twilight, like Ovan, and even affected by ADA, like Ovan, just without being, well, Ovan...

Your thoughts?

-Kuro