Towns

i dont understand how to put them in ? ,explain

Mmm, well... there are three possible combinations you can have.. made of letters and numbers. The names "may" correspond with the title. Some maps had what would be now considered "obscure" because the references they were made for don't apply to this place anymore. ^^ I am to blame for that. Perhaps looking at how the letters are written out will give you a hint.

As far as I know, no map has a combination that starts off with a number.

Mmm, well... there are three possible combinations you can have.. made of letters and numbers. The names "may" correspond with the title. Some maps had what would be now considered "obscure" because the references they were made for don't apply to this place anymore. ^^ I am to blame for that. Perhaps looking at how the letters are written out will give you a hint.

>_< gah... man ill just ask people in game im to much of a lazy teen..thanks again for all teh help

hints are awesome though. best of all, i remember a few of the better ones:

Mac Anu

"Binary of A" (begins w/ a number)

Labyrinth

"BDG could help you..."

Aura's Rebirth (found after Labyrinth)

-not exact here, it's been a while >.<-

"We go through like rats in a maze to find the cheese. only we aren't rats"

i'll post more later.