Hello People

skyhero

I just joined a couple days ago. Download the world also when i got here. Been exploring and posting a little each day. Been on break so got nothin better to do. Glad to be here and hoping to make alot of freinds. Well a little about me i love .hack, love anime, and like a few sports. That me and you all can call me Sky.

I just joined a couple days ago. Download the world also when i got here. Been exploring and posting a little each day. Been on break so got nothin better to do. Glad to be here and hoping to make alot of freinds. Well a little about me i love .hack, love anime, and like a few sports. That me and you all can call me Sky.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to The World BBS. I am gm112, the first insane human ever to be born! (According to Princess Rei's Law, I am) You should look into getting Skype, as a lot of the BBSers tend to talk on that a lot. They're an interesting bunch, I'll say. It's been a pleasure working with them during my time being with this forum..

So, how'd you find this place? :P Do you draw? :D.. I'm just curious, I guess?

Some of the questions that often pop up with the new players here, are quite frequent. So let me see if I can help you ahead of time.

NO, there are no monsters in the game. They'll come later. Probably after the combat system.

NO, there is not a combat system yet.

NO, we don't know when it will be ready, but we can assure you that there are people working on that as we type.

NO, there are no NPC's. Unless you ask for an exploding cake. But you'll find out about that soon enough :D.

NO, the shops don't work yet. They closed fool! No NPC's to watch 'em.

NO, there is not a friend's list. Because we don't need no friend's sucka! *sarcasm*

YES, there are guilds!

YES, you can join one!

YES, there are more maps

NO, we will not just simply give away the keywords.

YES, some players are nice enough to try and help you figure out the keywords. Usually with hints.

Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah, Welcome :P