Shi-Sui's !nformation Booth?

blootooby

Shi-Sui's !nformation Booth?

A quote from my good .hack//info-files:

Informant: PCs who sell information.

Now, the cost of info can be many things, although I have not decided what the cost would be.

Who: Shi-Sui

Shi-Sui's !nformation Booth? Status: OPEN

Where: ???

Type of information: About The World

Remember: The quick brown fox jumps overĀ  azy dog, the quick brown fox jumpover a zy dog, the quic brown fox jumps ovr a lazy dog

Spot the code.

albas lake? pshh. you just quoted the epitaths begining at the start of .hack//infection, which i have memorized >.>

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  ....albas lake boils, lights great tree doth fall.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  power-now all the droplets turned to the temple of arque keln(damnit i cant spell) turn to nothing, this world of shadowless ones...

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  what I'M wondering is how the hell thats information :D

well crim, its complicated, im obviously over obsessed with .hack, seeing as i haven't been not checking up on this forum for more then 3 weeks for almost a whole year, have all .hack games, read every .hack comic, read every .hack novel, and made my own .hack work. why WOULDNT i memorize it? XP

albas lake? pshh. you just quoted the epitaths begining at the start of .hack//infection, which i have memorized >.>

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  ....albas lake boils, lights great tree doth fall.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  power-now all the droplets turned to the temple of arque keln(damnit i cant spell) turn to nothing, this world of shadowless ones...

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  what I'M wondering is how the hell thats information :D

And what do you suppose is in the middle of Alba's Lake?