Well I just finished watching all of .hack//SIGN and was wondering what comes after? This is an order I found on google:

Sign

Liminality

Legend of Twilight

Gift

Roots

Trilogy - Movie

Returner

I started to go off on the list and now I'm at Liminality. I found the first two episodes on Veoh and watched them but I can't find the others... Can someone PM me the links to them? *edit* I meant to say english dubbed >_<

Sign is the first anime, before the other anime's and games. (There are about two special episodes called unison and gift if I remember correctly, but gift is probably after the first games)

After that are the first games for the PS2 and along side that Liminality.

Then yeah, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, then Roots.

Then the G.U. games and after that maybe Trilogy?

Not sure if Returner comes after that or what but again it's a special episode so I guess it's OK right at the end.

But, I hope you're not trying to blatantly ask for links to illegal material.

Even worse, I hope you're not asking for dubs!?!?!??!?!!?!

[me=hawthorneluke]explodes[/me]

I'll leave the law to gm112 on this one, as this website is hosted on a server that's a lot more his server than mine.

Just bear in mind that you don't want to be pissing off the creators of .hack by running a piracy ring around the place. We are in fact making a .hack based game after all and the original creators of course have the last say.

Just bear in mind that you don't want to be pissing off the creators of .hack by running a piracy ring around the place. We are in fact making a .hack based game after all and the original creators of course have the last say.

What you mean you didn't ask the company first?  :D

You all could land in hot water you know

"hai, can we make a .hack fan game plzplzplzplzplzlz???????????" >_>

Who does? Real companies, especially ones such as Bandai Namco and kids messing around on their computer in their bedroom are in totally different worlds.

There are an ENORMOUS amount of fan games for almost ALL franchises that exist.

No way in hell are the real companies going to sieve through each one and have some meeting and decide if they should let a bunch of kids have fun doing whatever or not lol.

The only time they do come into play is when fan games get REALLY popular and VERY professional looking (FAR from how this game currently is) and often all that happens is the company sends them cease and desist letters. Such has happened in the past years with a few Chrono Trigger fan games and Square Enix shutting them down.

Topic creator, please don't ask for warez on this website. If you need help with something like this, you should probably be IMing people for help :D

Luke, Bandai's not going to come knocking on our door because one guy is asking where to find episodes, and I'm sure gm would agree with me on this, do whatever you want to with this. If it were me I'd just give a warning because its a simple mistake, no big deal!

That was what I was supposed to be doing. Instead of letting it all slide and turning ugly in the future I was just trying to state what I think and why :D

Of course this is very much nothing right now like you've said, but better to start off well and keep it that way instead of just letting the forums get into a mess with such things and just leaving it to the future ourselves imo.

Anyway, back to discussing the order of the .hack anime's etc I guess :P

Topic creator, please don't ask for warez on this website. If you need help with something like this, you should probably be IMing people for help :D

Luke, Bandai's not going to come knocking on our door because one guy is asking where to find episodes, and I'm sure gm would agree with me on this, do whatever you want to with this. If it were me I'd just give a warning because its a simple mistake, no big deal!

Yeah, if I was at home while this topic was posted I would have PMed the guy a warning regarding that :P. Oh, and for people who do not know who or what Walnut is, he's a GDU Team member and owner of the domain.

Anyhow, I would never find myself watching ALL of the .hack series. It's just too much for me :S.

not all English dub anime on these sites are illegal -.- the companies themselves create accounts on certain sites and upload it themselves and thats legal. and i thought dub was legal and only subs were illegal [me=kethsar]is confused[/me]

not all English dub anime on these sites are illegal -.- the companies themselves create accounts on certain sites and upload it themselves and thats legal. and i thought dub was legal and only subs were illegal [me=kethsar]is confused[/me]

it isn't the fact if it's illegal it's the fact that eng dubs suck

it isn't the fact if it's illegal it's the fact that eng dubs suck

i say poop on you my good friend :D

dubs are just fine, that way you don't have a high pitched girly voice playing male characters which then sounds horrible :P.

Haha, pretty much what Willace said ;D

[me=hawthorneluke]removes Crim's member of the month status >:D[/me]

But seriously though, kethsar, if I go and buy and buy an anime DVD, rip it onto my PC and upload it with the English dub (which I doubt would even exist as I'm in Japan, but for example here lol) for everyone to view for free, how would that be legal? It's the same with downloading games, music, films etc. Many people do it, just, don't advertise and spread it via this site is what we're saying.

Sure some companies recently have put episodes up on the net themselves for people to view freely without having to buy the DVD or whatever at that time, in which case it's perfectly legal and of course there's no problem ^^, but far from all of them do such a thing. If they did, they wouldn't be uploading it to any old "watch dubbed anime for free here!" site lol.

It being a sub or a dub makes no difference.

In the end, if you're watching whatever how the companies legally allow you to watch it, there's no problem and share the links to do so everywhere :P

Links being shared to sites running illegal stuff isn't what we want though.

i think when he means companies have them online its like for example funimation.

you can watch their anime free online at their site or on youtube.

and oh noes to my status for being correct about girly sounding guy voices in anime such as goku :D

I know :D

I must of said something weird again >_< lol

Oh shit yeah, I was like wtf when I heard Goku's voice XD

But the again, I guess that's me being used to watching quite a bit of the dub and never seeing the real thing >_<

Enjoying entertainment the way it was supposed to be enjoyed ftw. Trying to watch some mash up of what may of been entertainment by a bunch of idiots ftl lol

yea, if you watch something in dub more than once you just get used to it, and then when you hear the subs it just seems not as good.

i know thats how it was me for a couple of shows including all the .hack series.. already watched them dubbed, so i got used to it and now i like dub the most :D

Yeah, like that for anything I guess. It's not as hard as you think to break away from that and go to the correct side though :D lol

Just takes a tiny bit of work to consciously go for the original audio with subs and watch it instead of being lazy lol

well, once i learn the language and don't need subs, ill definitely watch it :P