An adventure in finding G...

Zfish9

after days of not being online, i went back to [The World] to find a new area, known as "G." i had read up on G and decided to brute force the Chaos gate. after all, i knew the oh so subtle first letter. to make sure i wasn't bothered, i went to rebirth to brute force the gate.

i had gone though about 400 codes before someone came in. i had made a few comments earlier about finding "G," and he heard me. he immediately asked if i wanted the code. What the hell? aren't we suposto be stingy about them and let others work them out? @.@ i told him "Oh, that's no fun to just give it away! but i will take hints... >.>" he told me he had no idea what hint he could give me. then someone else butted in and said that it's * followed by *** *******. (Story or not, i'm not giving it away! at least not in plain sight...

70 codes later, i got to it. what assaulted my eyes was enough to send any person to elipisy to the hospital's emergency room. the lights flashed so fast that it i looked at the screen any longer i would have gotten a monster migraine. i went to the bizarre face in the center to escape and i found myself in the item shop.

If i had Elipsy and somehow survived, i would have sued for there not being any warning before entering...

Guest Melphina Micaela

Crim is right. Lol.

What work is there in waiting?

But meh...

Guess arguing won't change anything now.

Though I don't approve of your methods.

Of course I don't want anyone to get hurt :S I only made the map for me, as a joke and have told no one about it anyway. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say :D

But I'd lol so hard if someone tried to sue over such a thing, lol

i would certainly join in on those lol's.

Wow i haven't checked this thread in awhile...

okay, now to reply to most of the relevant posts @.@

brute forcing eh?

aren't you a lame one.

Yes, yes i am =P

Anyway, i wasn't going to search the forum or the game endlessly, and when 35/36 of the codes are automatically eliminated, i might as well brute force the gate for it.

Tsk, tsk.

Who told you?

TBH, i forgot who. i'm not sire if i saved the chat, let me check...

EDIT: nope, i didn't. if i saw them in game i might remember.

but your not working for it.. the program is.. your just sitting and waiting.

Ehhh? there was a program for that? I wish i knew that earlier. but I'm still not using one.

i suppose, i just dont like going to the item shop when leaving.

Could be worse. it could be the start of the 2nd maze...

Of course I don't want anyone to get hurt :S I only made the map for me, as a joke and have told no one about it anyway. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say :D

But I'd lol so hard if someone tried to sue over such a thing, lol

Eventually, someone might try. put up a warning if you haven't already. (I haven't gone to [The World] since thi topic was posted, so IDK if you did.)

lol come to think of it, why would someone with epilepsy play computer games XD

I have no idea. they could of gotten addicted to them, then got epilepsy, and then continued playing.