[The World] R:5

Bear

( no this will not be the crappy version i made back on CC)

in this version, there are all new classes, areas, and even more mysteries. ( and i want you guys to make characters for me to put into the story)

Classes:

Assassin: a stealthy, fast class. they use daggers, and are only good at close range combat. their magical defense, and attack are below basic, so they are vulnerable to a magic based class.

Knight: they are the basic Knight. they use many variations of armor, sword, bow, and sometimes magic. their magical ability's are basic... so they can't use powerful spells.

Thief: the only class capable of stealing items from other players without defeating them in combat. this class is fast, use Martial arts as a weapon, using their, armor, knee pads, metal boots, arm guards, etc. as their weapons and armor.

Spell Weaver: they use staffs, and grimiors. they wear everything from average Modern Day cloths, to magical robes and beyond. their Physical ability's are a slight bit above basic, but their magic is through th roof.

Archer: they use either Bows and arrows, Guns, or spears. their ammo can range from something they found on the ground, to high powered, blessed, or such arrows.

[Admin Class] Demi God: same basic thing as a king, but they all have their own cloths, mostly modern day cloths, or roman robes. their weapons are usually from the Thief class, and their spells usually consist of whatever they want, since they controll the game's steadyness.

[unknown/Illegal class] King: the King class is available ONLY to hackers. they use all weapons, have all powers, and their physical, and magical ability's are both through the roof. their armor usually consists of  Spell Weaver, or archer Bottoms, Knight, assassin, Or thief top, and either a Helmet, Hood, Archer's cap or hood, Mage Hood/Hat, or nothing.

Yes, in this one, the world has gone midevil. and no, not everyone can be a King class... because if every player in a game is a hacker, the admins will find out.

in this, the monsters have invaded the towns. and Kings are gathering in an Unknown, and illegal field. the admins can't find this field, and the players are recruited at one point to try and help. so come. make a character. and let me entertain you.

{Character Sheet}

Real World.

Name:

Appearance:

Talents:

High school Name:  (I'm going to have some events happen in the real world, you options are Searcy, Newport, and batesville Highschool.

In Game.

Name:

Age Appearance: ( how old does he or she look?)

Class:

Level:

Appearance:

Likes/Dislikes: (Be sure to specify)

{Character Sheet}

Real World.

Name:[uNKNOWN]

Appearance:[uNKNOWN]

Talents:[uNKNOWN]

High school Name:Newport

In Game.

Name:Apeiron

Age Appearance: [uNKNOWN](wears a helmet covering face)

Class: Knight

Level: 53

Appearance: wears full set of gold armor and a black cloak over the armor.

Likes/Dislikes: LIKES:[uNKNOWN] DISLIKES: [uNKNOWN]

{Character Sheet}

Real World.

Name: Krystal Fujiwara(Krysi)

Appearance: Black shoulder-length hair, pale skin(Asian), dark brown eyes, 5'4", wears usually a white t-shirt, jean shorts, and flip flops(unless there's a school uniform).

Talents: Art and singing.

High school Name: Newport

In Game.

Name: Princess Rei(Krysi)

Age Appearance: 15

Class: Spell Weaver

Level: 7

Appearance: Silver hair w/ the left side pulled behind her ear, pale skin, red eyes, 5'4", has a small red triangle coming from her hairline on her forehead and another triangle on each of her cheeks, wears brown short boots, a purple skirt, white tube top, purple serperate sleeves w/ finger holes. She always carries around a black wavemaster-looking staff with the crystal colored red.

Likes/Dislikes:

(Likes:) Leveling up, making new friends, [The World] and Coconut Milk!!!(X3)(with blood? :D)

(Dislikes:) Getting PKed, PKers, The Kings, "Creeps", and freaky looking monsters.

Hehe, hope you have fun writing these two~

{Character Sheet}

Real World.

Name: Kris(topher or tine, no one knows) Walford

Appearance: Always dresses eccentricly, especially considering that it cross-dresses. ('revealing' tops one day, and heavy coats deemed 'bad-ass' by Kris the next.) Shorter than most other people, and pictured on the right here.

Talents: Being insane and highly intelligent at the same time. People don't see past the crazy, usually.

In Game.

Name: Thanatos (than for short)

Age Appearance: Young adult (20 or so)

Class: Thief

Level: 12

Appearance: Every bit as androgynous as its real-life counterpart here.

Likes: Winning at anything, shinies, PKing boring/idiotic people, Hypnos, people trying to figure out its gender, horrific places/monsters/etc.

Dislikes: Boring people, idiots

--

{Character Sheet}

Real World.

Name: Jason Walford

Appearance: In contrast to his twin, Kris, Jason dresses plainly, if not extremely warmly. He wears sweaters, turtlenecks and the like year-round. Tall and lanky, he's on the left here. Always looks tired, because he usually is.

Talents: Being calm, collected and generally mellow, although extremely lazy. Intelligent, but not quite so as Kris.

In Game.

Name: Hypnos (Nos for short)

Age Appearance: Young Adult

Class: Archer (gun specialization)

Level: 9

Appearance: Often seen with an irritated look. Also shark teeth. Here.

Dislikes: Than's PK frenzies (takes too much effort to help), not being able to relax and unwind in The World, the fact that his hair is starting to gray IRL, even though he's the only one that notices, and stress

yes, i like, i like... all three are accepted. now after a few forgotten announcements, i'll post my subission ( sorry to say he'll most likely be either a spell weaver, a Archer, or king)

The Newport Highschool has uniforms, most of the story will take place outside of the school, but during in school, i'll say what their wearing based on their usual appearance. i know the uniforms by heart (sadly). the reason the other options don't have uniforms.... i don't know about them XD.

now for my submission.

{Character Sheet}

Real World.

Name: Jessie Jewel (Jess for short)

Appearance:usually seen wearing a denim Jacket, Black South Pole Limited edition rock star T-Shirt, and Jeans with an old beat up pair of Nike sneakers.

Talents:Guitar, singing, running, tracking, and strange feats only he can manage.

High school Name:    Newport

In Game.

Name: Jessie James

Age Appearance: 23

Class: Archer

Level:23

Appearance: Tall, short black hair. crimson red eyes. wears a Brown long sleeved shirt, and what seem to be Jeans. he wears strange, assassin like shoes. on his back is a quiver of arrows. on his left hand is a large, black longbow. for some reason, he keeps arrows in small belt loop type things at his sides. some say he uses them like daggers at close range.

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes: a good fight, a night with a full moon, his friends, dogs, motor cycles, ATVs, cars, trucks, machines in general.

Dislikes: rude, and snooty people, authority, anyone who thinks they can take him in a fight.

FIRST CHAPTER TO COME OUT AS SOON AS I GET ONE MORE CHARACTER. HINT: i need one king to start the story off with.

Real World.

Name: Lee Takamoto

Appearance: http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n415/Leonredir2/80.png

Talents: Computer repair, technologically advanced,

High school Name:  Batesville High school.

In Game.

Name: Lee Song-Fang

Age Appearance: 21

Class: King

Level: ??

Appearance: http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n415/Leonredir2/Cross_Windsor__lineart_by_AngELofRE.jpg

Likes: Smiling, Laughing, Creating new data, Destroying Data, Crashing other's computers, Playing with other players PC's

Dislikes: Slow Computers, People who mope, People who are not happy, Demi-God's, Some other King's

Hey guys. i thought of something els. I'm gonna let you choose some music for like, when your character is fighting, coming in, or just hanging around. something like that..... okay, now for the first chapter.

CHAPTER ONE: Renaissance

"What the bloody heck are you talking about?" asked kris. "my language is rubbing off on you i see, and i was talking about the game.." said Jess in a sharp voice. Jess fell silent as a teacher walked by. their eyes locked. his orange hoody was made by the school, but the teachers didn't like it. the students wore them mostly to cover up not having a belt, or not having their shirt tucked in. Jess then continued." i saw some kind og hacked player character yesterday....... it looked freaky... had a thief's arm plate, and a knight's sword..." "No, way... you're seeing things again Jess..." said Krysi. Jessie smiled" say what ya want, but it slaughtered that monster.... and i couldn't see it's level when i pulled up it's stats from behind the rock..." "Pfft, as if pal..." said Jess's cousin as he walked by." there ain't a thing on that game you haven't seen, or can't see.... stop playin.." Jess shook his head and stood up to loeave the lunchroom. after dumping his plastic tray in the treashcan and then setting the tray on the large steel window he turned and tapped on his girlfriend's shoulder, bringing her back into the world, from her own little world. he put her tray away in the time it took her to stand, and smiled." shall we go?" he asked as he put an arm around her shoulder. the others all made faces and krysi said" awww get a room..." Jessie chuckled" should i have to say i tried?" they all left, joking around as usual.

Latter that day, Jess was sitting on the bubs and he heard some little kids talking about the game. "hmhmhmhmmmmmm targets...." he mumbled to himself with an evil grin. "one's a knight, no wait... two knights, an archer, and a spell weaver.... they think they can take on anything with THAT strategy?" Jess stepped off the bus and walked up to his house. he lived in a large valley, that was actually a little ways out of town. he smirked and pushed the button on his old black computer. immediately his game came up, it was the only thing he messed with on the computer anymore besides E.A.S.T. class. He logged in and then the game screen came up as he put on his Visor, the large black band covering his eyes, and the headphones wrapping completely around his ears.

a large black swirl appeared in the area he was last, and then as it dispersed, it left in it's position, a tall, rather tough looking archer. he pulled his bow and walked forwards. as he walked over the next hill he came to a spot the spell weavers often talked of as "The sacred grounds..." it was believed by newbies that this area was safe. he saw the players from the bus and pulled his bow into position. he activated a skill and the arrow cought on fire. he pulled back and fired at one of the knights. the highest level, wich was still two levels below him. as the arrow struck the knight's armor chattared in that area. he then did this again, but now the knight had noticed hhim. he moved and the arrow shattered his helmet. Jess smiled and this time the arrow turned silver. he shot it and it flew straight through the knight's back and chestplates in a silver streak. the knight's blood splattered, and he fell to his knees, then fell forwards. Jess now took aim at the approaching spellweaver from the group and the arrow turned crimson red. he had overcharged it, an attack that he couldn't even use often, a HIGH level attack.

The spell weaver held up his hands and said" what would it take to get you to let us live?" Jess grinned and said' kill me..... but you can't do that.." he released the arrow and a shock wave consumed the spell weaver. the spell weaver's character was sent flying, a huge hole in it's torso. Jess put his bow away and ran forwards, pulling the two arrows from his side mounts and jumping into the air. he bounced off the remaining knight, and as an arrow flew past his head he stabbed the archer in the shoulder with one of his. then stabbed him in the neck with the other before pulling them away and turning to face the Knight. the song Pain played in the back ground. he smiled and bounced back anf forth for a moment before spinning around and throwing the arrows. they left a sparkling green trail as they flew, they touched the knight and froze. he landed and then the arrows exploded, destroying the knight completely. his helmet fell beside Jess, and Jess simply stepped on it, breaking it under his foot.

As Jess turned to leave, he saw a large form standing on the hill. he reached for his bow, as the two arrows at his sides regenerated. "Going to kill me too?" asked Kris, as he stepped into the light, from the shadows. Jess sighed and said" you have no clue do you?" The others joines soon after. as they walked towards their next goal for along, drawn out quest they'd accepted as a group, they began to talk, and Jess bragged about the kills he'd just made. "you know those kids are gonna whine, and probably wanna quit the game now Jess.." said krysi. Jess simply laughed and said" aren't i a stinker?" Meanwhilse, keeping still high in the trees, a Player watched him. the wind blew and the chains on his waist rattled. as this happened Jess turned, and pulled up his bow. he pulled back an arrow, and the arrow glowed bright crimson, even brighter than last time, but it didn't illuminate the area high enough for the player to be spotted.Nos began firing into the darkness and soon he stopped. Jess turned, and saw Nos being attacked by the same KING he'd seen the other day. he opened fire, using a rapid fire of his most powerful attack. The king bounced from one side to the other, and slashed across Jess's chest with his huge sword Jess fell backwards and layed there unconscious. the others fought and some dies in a similar manner.

Jess's character awoke and sat up. he looked around and then stood, and held his hands together. he began to glow, and soon his wound sealed. he then held one hand to the sky, palm open, fingers curled, and a wide area around him began to glow. soon a symbol filled in around them, and  underneath them, glowing white. he said as he pulled his hands back down" RECALL!" as he did this, the others glowed yellow, and then their wounds sealed as well. Jess smiled as the others rose from their slumber as well and said" Leave none alive... the King needs to remember that..." little did Jess notice, an addition had been made to his bow, a small red crystal had ben hung from the bottom. he smiled and put his weapon away, as all of them decided to log off, and some decided to go over to each other's houses.

Jess sat outside his house with a few others,watching his dogs chase a rabbit around the yard. "Get em Buck.." Jess said as the large Lab jumped over the rabbit, and was then run into by the  small beagle. Jess smirked and then kris said" so, what did you mean "leave none alive?" jess smirked" he left me alive, and i was able to resurrect you guys... i don't make that mistake..." Kris and the others stared at him and krysi said" if i'm correct, you did one time..." jess looked back at them and said" THAT WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!" he reached down and said" just drop it will ya?" as he flipped on the stereo beside him and Dragula played loudly. Jess's Denim Jacket scraped the chair and it made a weird sound that made his dogs freeze and look at him. he smiled and said" so, what do you guys have planned for this weekend?" Krysi smiled and said" well I'm defenatly  not spending any more time with you than i have to." Jessie frowned and said" aww, and i thought you liked me.." he then laughed and said" whatever, i'm spending time with my girlfriend... and I'm going to go to Searcy.... another bloody shopping trip... at least someone'll be there besides...."

what the hell?! im a friggin newb?! i thought you would let us make the story ourselves but instead you made me a BACKGROUND CHARACTER! i didnt even know what knight i was! at least put some details so we know whos who, okay?

it ok to be a noob

what the hell?! im a friggin newb?! i thought you would let us make the story ourselves but instead you made me a BACKGROUND CHARACTER! i didnt even know what knight i was! at least put some details so we know whos who, okay?

1. that wasn't apeiron... i have the rights to insert a few newbs from my real world life right?

2. uhm.... *looks back at the character sheet* could ya fix that a little?

3 if i did that the chapter posts would be too long

4. why am i killed?

• 5 months later...