Greetings

Keir Azuma

• 6 months later...

Hello once again. CyberConnects has left me scratching my head at the community and their game which has more RTE windows than a batch file continuously auto-running explorer.exe.

So, I guess I am done with that place, seeing as the staff has lost 2 important members and their glory boy.

I will be active more here, please to meet and 're-meet' all of you.

Hello once again. CyberConnects has left me scratching my head at the community and their game which has more RTE windows than a batch file continuously auto-running explorer.exe.

So, I guess I am done with that place, seeing as the staff has lost 2 important members and their glory boy.

I will be active more here, please to meet and 're-meet' all of you.

Hey! Yeah, a lot of people from CCs has been coming over lately it seems. Welcome back :D.

Nice to see you back again. Things are getting quite a bit more active here so it should be more interesting this time around :D

Honestly, I too was waiting to see what cyberconnects could bring us .hack fans.

They really are proving them selves to be such a joke with every step they take >_>

Giving .hack a bad name!  :P lol

We'll be doing our best to do the complete opposite here :P

It's because of the game was an epic fail.

Pretty much.

Nice to see you back again. Things are getting quite a bit more active here so it should be more interesting this time around :D

Honestly, I too was waiting to see what cyberconnects could bring us .hack fans.

They really are proving them selves to be such a joke with every step they take >_>

Giving .hack a bad name!  :P lol

We'll be doing our best to do the complete opposite here :P

Yes. When I was first here, you guys seemed to be on track very well.

I place any skills I have for here now. Podcast anyone? Lol. (Was a host and editor)

Actually, I've never even cared about the podcast. :D' Never caught my interest, sorry.

Aw, what shame. I thought I did them pretty well. >_<

hey keir..... what's up?

tis i, goldenguardian

Heya. Good to see another familiar face. (Not literally, but you get my point.)

Welcome To [THE WORLD], i WAS apeiron x on CC, but i was deleted for advertising this game on their site,lol

Oh I remember that. xDDDD *amused*

Also, anyone got any tips on playing this game in WINE? I've tried it in XP in Vbox. So I need to figure how to install .Net Framework 2 and getting around the requirement of MSI 3.0. > <;;;