.Hack//The World

Guest Sanha_Trio

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sanha_Trio

"My player has a design that holds a locked up AIDA that could kill everything if released." he said Rasing his arms, showing the reason why the twin blades wrapped around his hand." This area is what it looks like in my character." He pointed out.

((Roger that... lol))

An email was sent to him telling Dorali to warp to Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. He did as he was told and warped there. It was a strange little area. It was placed on the center of what seemed like a huge crater. There was a small causeway, broken on one side and leading to a cathedral on the other. He walked towards the cathedral.

Suri got a starnge email telling him to go to Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground he warped there he saw a small causeway, broken on one side and leading to a cathedral on the other.Went to the cathedral and seeing dorali

Suri sreamed "hey dorali i'm here."

In the middle of the crater a player appeared from a purple flame Suri saying "hey dorali look a purple flame like that black flame from the dungeon."

((This is post 69 which looks like a yin yang sign cool.))

Guest Sanha_Trio

Night stepped out of the flames and started walking slowly towards the two." What are you two doing here? This area is protected. You shouldn't be here!' he yelled.

"But, we--"

The black mass spun around Suri and Dorali, engulfing them. Suri, being level two, died and Dorali was brought to his last dozen points of HP.

"Suri!"

Dorali targeted Suri's corpse and used a resurrect. His body disappeared, and a healthy, standing one replaced it. Drawing his blades, Dorali got ready as the black mass swirled around. He struck at the approaching blob and it ricocheted off his blade, spinning and flying back at Night.

Guest Sanha_Trio

"I can control some of the powers of the AIDA...but I never used it for killing other players..until now." He said,, absorbing the black mass with his arm.