MiniMap

Syllian

Don't expect someone to hand out their hard worked for mini map code

... besides it would be important to know which language your using, because I'm fairly curtain that Luke used GML so if your not using gamemaker the code is useless to you anyways.

Copying and pasting code isn't going to make you a game.

It's very simple and as long as you don't just take the code but learn from it and manage to implement it on your own, I'd tell you whatever you need really. But I've never used Eclipse (nor want to >_<) though.

Don't expect someone to hand out their hard worked for mini map code

... besides it would be important to know which language your using, because I'm fairly curtain that Luke used GML so if your not using gamemaker the code is useless to you anyways.

Even if it was game maker, unless you know at least some programming knowledge the code will be useless as you'd need to customise it for the specific game.

• 5 weeks later...

Your gonna need to learn to code.... its more difficult and takes time but and you cant take codes from others either unless they put it up on a site. Then your gonna have to get some things for it like pictures and stuff really i just think you should stick to the basics but if you really want a mini map i suggest google.