ummmmm

orbman

i pushed to fast it was an accident i didnt see them i was focusing on the button pushing sorry they all happened on the same session i wasnt paying attention :'( i dont think i was looking at the screen ill never try that again

The time you got banned, maybe. But you got warned 4 times on different occasions before that final time you got banned. Or are the logs wrong?

i pushed to fast it was an accident i didnt see them i was focusing on the button pushing sorry they all happened on the same session i wasnt paying attention :'( i dont think i was looking at the screen ill never try that again

I don't understand. You were button mashing while the game was unfocused..? But the game doesn't read input if it's unfocused, so how could you not notice the warnings? You've been warned a few times and it wasn't on the same day. That system's in there to avoid spammers and does a damn good job at it. Play with the system, and you watch what happens. You get plenty of warnings before the ban is set on you. Let this be a lesson for others, lol. I posted in the update topic back in July noting that the anti-spam isn't lenient. You aren't banned right now on the game anyways, so I take it this issue is resolved?

Oh, and one more thing. If you don't get a reply from an admin in a day, PM another one. I tend to check the BBS everyday at various times( I'm more of a webmaster anyways ). Not every admin has enough time to devote into checking their inboxes as they may be busy doing other stuff.

The time you got banned, maybe. But you got warned 4 times on different occasions before that final time you got banned. Or are the logs wrong?

Logs wrong..? I don't see how they possibly could. They look like they're fine to me.

i dont remember any other times other then that session that a warning has happened at or anything at all i havent even tried it before this

Well, the logs confirm you getting the warnings(and attempting this on various days), so therefore the ban was legal. Just don't spam again, man :X. You received a total of 8 warnings, 4 happening the day you got banned. There's really no point in dragging this on.