Sign in to follow this  
Nekocat

ALTIMITOS

dose any one know where to get a form u download like on .hack? I fond a thing to make it look like on .hack//G.U and if any one wants it ill give them the link.

Tsukasa_: Before you hit post, try reading out loud what you just typed and see how much sense it makes, as your posts are getting rather difficult to understand. Using punctuation and correct spelling can help (modern internet browsers have auto spell checks and even if they don't there's a spell check button right next to the post one)

i honestly still have no idea what your talking about. :D

for instance, what form do you download that is like dot hack? and what do you mean you found one like G.U? if you found one already, how come your still looking for one?

i honestly still have no idea what your talking about. :D

for instance, what form do you download that is like dot hack? and what do you mean you found one like G.U? if you found one already, how come your still looking for one?

u no on .hack games how u get on forms frum there desk top with out opining a web browsers that's what I mean. I am trying to make a mock desk top of .hack//G.U

Sigh.  I thought this STOOPID thing posted my translation.    What he's saying, is that he probably wants a desktop to exactly this effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek98GQMIkic ,  but I DID find something called "Altimitos", but that's a mistake of _Tsukasa, accidently posting the 'website' of "Altimit Mine OS", which is defunct, and unusable. :D

Oh, so I sort of understood then :D I didn't realize he meant an actual desktop and OS. I thought he meant the log-in window for [The World] like they have on say .hack//Infection