UNOFFICIAL EVENT

Apeiron

on the day of the games new update, those who want to attend the event must be an apeiron clone on that day, if you dont know what apeiron looks like, here, http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/apeironkingoflight/?action=view&current=screenshot009.png  the first one i see with a clone when i get on will win my Kite character, this character was optained by me for i was a very early member(and the first to make a kite character)and,dont worry, i do have the character and will gladly give the user name and password to the winner VIA by games PM, so they can use the character, the hard part is knowing when the new update will come out, which could be an issue, so those who are participating, make your clone now. by the way, my character name is Apeiron if you dont already know. it has no spaces at the end of it, so dont get me mixed up with a clone. that is all.

on the day of the games new update, those who want to attend the event must be an apeiron clone on that day, if you dont know what apeiron looks like, here, http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/apeironkingoflight/?action=view&current=screenshot009.png  the first one i see with a clone when i get on will win my Kite character, this character was optained by me for i was a very early member(and the first to make a kite character)and,dont worry, i do have the character and will gladly give the user name and password to the winner VIA by games PM, so they can use the character, the hard part is knowing when the new update will come out, which could be an issue, so those who are participating, make your clone now. by the way, my character name is Apeiron if you dont already know. it has no spaces at the end of it, so dont get me mixed up with a clone. that is all.

oh shi.... its the attack of the clones! :D

the event clearly states that the first apeiron clone I SEE on the game wins, so you didnt win, yet, im downloading the new update as i type, so therefore, the first one i see with a clone when I LOG ON, wins