.hack//Link

Kuronen

i dont like the fact its coming out on the psp.. I dont plan on buying the psp just to play it..

Now if it was the DS, i would, because then there are tons of other games that would make it worth it. In my opinion the psp has crap really for good games.

I heard this is going to be the last .hack game in the whole series. ITs stupid they are making it for the psp I mean if they are making it their last game shouldnt they go out with a bash and make it for the ps3 or ps2?

Any links on where you heard that from? I haven't heard anything about that, just about the release, and I'd love to read more info on why its their last.  :D

I heard this is going to be the last .hack game in the whole series. ITs stupid they are making it for the psp I mean if they are making it their last game shouldnt they go out with a bash and make it for the ps3 or ps2?

Any links on where you heard that from? I haven't heard anything about that, just about the release, and I'd love to read more info on why its their last.  tongue.png

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=16198

I knew about this game since today, and read the manga online. If this is the last hack game then im gonna be depressed and angry.

yep... exept i knew before about it, and didnt read manga.. but the rest i agree.

• 1 month later...