Nice to meet you!

Atoli

You said "Watashi ha wa namae Willace".

Should be "Watashi no namae ha Willace". (Otherwise you'll be saying something like "I am im name Willace" lol)

Also, hajimemashite would probably naturally go at the start, not the end and so konbanha wouldn't really fit in with it all either.

btw, are you sure "Willace" Isn't something along the lines of ??????? (Although that's actually the same as "virus" lol)

Just trying to help ^^;

I spelt it phonically I believe UIRIASE or Will-Ace

i could've done it like Willis but I wanted to emphasize the ACE part... tho my Katakana is horrible... I haven't even started to learn it really... so I trust Aku on that one...

Edit: ?????

You said "Watashi ha wa namae Willace".

Should be "Watashi no namae ha Willace". (Otherwise you'll be saying something like "I am im name Willace" lol)

Also, hajimemashite would probably naturally go at the start, not the end and so konbanha wouldn't really fit in with it all either.

btw, are you sure "Willace" Isn't something along the lines of ??????? (Although that's actually the same as "virus" lol)

Just trying to help ^^;

I spelt it phonically I believe UIRIASE or Will-Ace

i could've done it like Willis but I wanted to emphasize the ACE part... tho my Katakana is horrible... I haven't even started to learn it really... so I trust Aku on that one...

Edit: ?????

uiriase would be more like "willy a say" lol, "a say" being the "ase" part.

The Japanese have far more of an idea of how to spell things out they hear in katakana then we do ^^;

I'm often very incorrect lol

In any case, "ace" as in "ace of spades" would be "e-su" (dictionary also says so).

Here's Wallace: http://www.stockkanji.com/Names+in+Japanese/Names+W/Wallace%20(WAWL-es).htm

And here's Willis: http://www.stockkanji.com/Names+in+Japanese/Names+W/Willis%20(WIL-is).htm

• 1 month later...