[Ther World] R:5 Roleplay

Bear

jessie held out a light blue crystal, similar to the one around his neck. the small, Black text above it read" mod's Eye" he smiled" i need you to look after me untill i can log back on..." he then turned, as he left the crystal in her care, and looked at the king." impressive..." he said as a black and crimson aura csurrounded him. he rose above the ground and the blade son his reavers extended.' it's too bad i don't have time to utterly destroy every digit in your character data.... i guess this'll have to do..." he flew forwards, and slashed downwards then upwards. he pulled back and stabbed with his spiked fingers, then pulled upwards. he then spun and kicked. as he did this he said" HURRICANE OF BLADES!". the air around him began to swirl, and soon became a small tornado. the wind itself shined as though blades were hidden in it. after everything had ended. he snapped his fingers and said" well... i suppose that... and this will do.." as he snapped his fingers, a large pillar dripped from the sky, it was hollow, and seemingly made of a clear forcefield. it dropped around the king, and he smirked" i'll be back to deal with you tomorrow.... don't go away now.." he turned and waved. he looked to the girl he'd left the crystal with, and said" take good care of that please... it's very important to me.." as he said this, a black swirl came from nowhere. it surrounded his character and then tightened and vanished in a flash of light.

(Jessie James has logged out)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(One thing you guys will learn if you RP with me long enough. I always play the antagonist~ And Thanatos's theme is freakin' Nikopol.)

"Ehehheeeheheeeee!" Than's expression was absolutely maniacal at this point. "Save you and get nothing, let the troll get you, or..." he stopped.

A faint click-click was heard, Followed by a blast as Thanatos deftly sidestepped. The troll's movements halted abruptly, and it fell over, asleep. "I'm not called Hypnos for nothing, y'know. Sleep spells are useful in games like this," Nos muttered to himself.

A wave of relief swept over Rei's face, but it was immediately replaced with sheer terror as Thanatos lunged at her, bloody gauntlet pointed directly at her neck.

(There goes that bit of character/plot development. You all and your fast posts.)

Lee slowly shook his head as he coughed and rose his right hand to his head and shook it. He turned and watched the Demi-God leave. Lee then turned to look at the ground and let out a low sigh. The left side of his face began to crack and fall to the ground. As it hit, Lee's entire body crashed to the ground and fell to pieces. The ground under the now fading data began to crack itself and a claw burst through the earth. It quickly pulled Lee out of the ground as he slowly stood up and looked down at the hole. It quickly regenerated and looked as if nothing had happened. Lee then looked around him at the 'jail' he had been placed in. This would take more than a little bit to get out of but he knew he would have plenty of time. Lee walked toward the girl and placed his left hand on the barrier and his left on his hip

"Hey, you. Whats your name?"

((What the heck?! I wouldn't- . . .  Oh, and awesome song, Rutao! I'm so jealous!!! X3))

Rei looked down at the crystal he had given her. She inspected it as he told her the powers of it. She nodded and said, "I'll do it." Rei took out the red crystal in her staff and replaced it with the blue crystal. She put the red one in her inventory and watched as the mod trapped antoher player. As soon as he left, she looked at it again. The Mod's Eye? She looked up at the player who had called for her. She cautiously walked towards the player. There must have been a good reason for why that mod trapped this PC... His appearance was strange, it seemed sort of... altered. A hacker? Rei brought her attention back to his question. "Me? My name's Princess Rei," she said with no knowledge of who this stranger was.

((My song is Headstrong by Trapt happy.png))

Lee watched her carefully as she made her way toward him. He let his head tilt to toward the right as he let his left hand slowly drag down the barrier, the claws sparking all the way down until he let it slide off and he moves his hand up to the back of his neck. He let a smile form on his face as he began to speak to her

"It's nice to meet you Rei, I'm Lee."

Lee moved his right hand up and pointed his index finger toward her

"What did that player give you? I'm sure it can get me out of here quicker. So, why don't you try and help me out."

((Baw, Lee. That's normal music. OSTs and the like only here, hehe. And Hypnos's theme is 421000.))

"Aw, we missed the fun," Than said dejectly, looking at the two players left in the area. "Took too much time killing the dragon. Oh well. At least it was artful."

"I'm sure it wouldn't kill you to ask those two about what the hell just happened, you know," Nos sighed.

"No, but it might kill them, eheheeehe," Than whispered slyly. Approaching the two, he put on a false face, looking like any normal, helpful player. "Hello hello! Anyone care to tell me what just happened?" The crystal caught his eye. "Perhaps... about that little gem you have there?"

((The theme for Rei's fighing song is either this : Sorairo Days or something else.))

Rei looked back at her staff. "It's....um...." She looked nervously at the player. Will I get in trouble if I tell him what it is? Rei showed him her staff with the blue crystal the mod had given her. "Mod's Eye." She examined the pillar that was trapping Lee. She then looked back at the crystal. "Sorry, I don't think it'll help you get off of there. And I don't think I'm suppose to help criminals escape," she said shaking her head. She sat down and placed her staff on her lap. "So what are you in for?" she asked. Rei was curious about why the mod had put him in the pillar. She looked over at the player who was talking about the crystal. "Um, I don't really know myself."

((C-c-c-c-c-ombo breaker. Well. Attempt at conversation breaker, anyways. Also. Who's up for me making an in-game version of Thanatos, eh? Fun stuff, PK. XD ))

Not too bright, is she? Oh well. Just a kid. What are you to do? Than looked furtively over his shoulder at Nos, who simply nodded and sighed. A wicked grin crept across Thanatos's face, as he said, "Hey, kid. Here's a life lesson for ya. Don't trust anyone who acts nice." The gleaming tips of his gauntlet's claws were trained on Rei's back. "So, would you mind letting me... have a closer look at that gem of yours?"

Lee tilted his head downward toward the staff and moved his right hand up to his chin and thought for a moment

"Mod's Eye...hmmm."

Lee's concentration was broke as he turned his head to look at two other players. He did not speak right way but his let his right hand lower only slightly. He then turned to Rei

"I will put it like this. I'm going to get out, now, if you try and help me then I will keep my cool and not attack you when I do get out..."

Lee then turned to the other two players

"And if you two would like to help her, It would help me and you."

Claw still at Rei's back, Than looked up at Lee with the most sarcastic, cynical of expressions. "Sooo... You're suggesting that I help you get out of there, even though a mod obviously doesn't want you doing anything. I'm pretty sure that's against the Tee-Oh-Ess, buddy, not that anyone reads that bull*BLEEP*. And PKing for a shiny's perfectly fine. Weighing the options, you're up *BLEEP* creek without a paddle. Sorry 'bout your luck."

((OoC: Ovan, please read the first post, at LEAST, before you barge in here and make a one sentence post that is rife with grammatical mistakes. Also. RPs are generally for original characters, not ones already established in the games. I'm sorry, but your post will be outright ignored by myself.))

Rei froze and her eyes widened. She didn't dare turn to look behind her. PK! She looked down at her staff and tried to think of something. Run? No. They'd PK me in a sec. And that guy..., she glanced at Lee, He's probably a PKer. No. A mod wouldn't go to the trouble of trapping a PKer... Could he be-?! Rei suddenly stood up. "I really hate it when stuff like this happens...," she said looking down at the ground. She quickly casted a barrier spell on herself and started to run to the Root Town. "If this really is a Mod's Eye, then isn't it supposed to help me?!" she asked as she arrived in town. She looked back and forth at the Chaos Gate and the shops. Maybe if I just log off....No! I'm not going to let these guys scare me off so easily! Rei hurried to shop farthest away from desert, the Weapon's Shop. She opened the door and slammed it behind her. "Phew... That was close," she said as she slid down to a sitting position.

"Always with the bubbling and the running! Oh well. I'm sure there'll be other opportunities," Than shrugged. "Nos, I'm logging- Nos?" He had logged out quite some time ago. "Well then."

[Hypnos has been logged out.]

[Thanatos has logged out.]

((One of the rare times I'll use this size GIF))

Lee stood in his prison and looked around as he saw the others log out. He let a sly smile form on his face as he looked down and slowly sat on the ground. He rose his hands high as he then slowly moved them down above his now crossed legs.

"Perfect timing, no one around to see, no one around to know..."

A flash of light glimmered under Lee's hands and a virtual keyboard appeared.

haruhi008.gif

Lee looked down and his fingers began to move as fast as they did in real life as he thought he thinks he can stop me? Me?! I wont be made a fool of! And next time I see him I'll show him! then he will never want to cross me again! NEVER!

He began to fly through different programs and codes. After a few moments, he quickly and suddenly came to a stop and the barrier shattered around him. Lee's smile only widened as he slowly began to stand and the keyboard vanished. He looked around and began to walk out toward the main Town

Alkaid walks down the path and goes into the teleporter. She then accessed the keywords and put a random one in mumbling to herself, about her level and how she had to get stronger before any matches. Going into a random field. Delta: Hidden Sandstorm, Cheerfulness. She landed in-front of a  monster. Grabbing her twin blades she laughed and with putting one sword in the air as she jumped at the monster. She yelled out in a joyful and determined voice,  "Alright!, time to have some fun, Lets Go?!"

Running up to the monster, it seemed like a something out of a nightmare. It had razor sharp teeth and had glowing red eye's. She ran up to it has she clutched both of her twin blades and then closing her eye's. She jumped up in the air and hit it with a :: Bang :: Noticing what he target it was she laughed.

It appeared to be a Holst Crab that was a level 21. She put her hand to her hand as a tear-drop feel. thinking to herself, "Man!, I need to pay attention when I am longing on to maps and area. Oh, well might has go to a different one." Sighing to herself as her hands fell to her side. She walked back into the teleporter and went down by the Item's Shop to grab more potions.

Lee slowly turns as he notices another player. She seemed similar in some way, shape or form. He slowly rose his right hand to the side of his head as he looked around. He made sure the DG was not around again before he made any move. Lee moves away toward the female player and stops just short of a few feet behind her. He moves his left arm behind himself as he raises his right hand in a kind wave toward her

"Hiya! What are you doing?"

Noticing someone was standing behind her, she glanced back and then turned around. Seeing a guy waving at her looking cheerful to see her. She blinked for a second as she crossed her arms together. Leaning her head off to the side looking puzzled, at someone saying a casual, : Hello :

Finally moving away from thought she moved closer and blinked a little more as she took her finger and pointed to herself. "Are you talking to me?" She looked around as there was some more people around at the time and she didn't know if the question was pointed at her. Staring and blinking, she waited for the man's reply

Lee leaned his head forward and tilted it to the left and then looked to his right and then to his left and then back at her. He nodded his head up and down as he moved his right hand down slightly and pointed his index finger at her

"You would be correct!"

Lee moves his right hand back and placed his fingers onto his chest as he straightened his posture

"I am Lee, and you are?"

(Jessie has logged in)

as he appeared he landed on top of the demi god home again as he had set. he smirked and looked down." so he got out eh? looks like I'll have to have time to destroy him today..." he crossed his arms, and stood on the high platform, watching as another player appeared." let's see how well little lee plays with others..."

Lee slowly tilted his head to the side and shook his head. He turned around as he moves his right hand up to the back of his head. He looked around the area he was in and slowly made his way out of the shop. He turned and began to make his way toward the larger more spacious part of town. He kept his left gauntlet armored arm at his side.

Jessie sighed and his character looked at his wrist." well.... it won't be long now... i better log off..." he said as he stood. he smiled and the blue crystal he had left with rei appeared in his hands, disappearing from her inventory." thank god it's safe...." he said as he stared at it. he smiled and said" i'll never forget you.... for what you did..." as he said this his character disappeared in the spirals once more.

Lee slowly moved his right hand high as he then moved it down in front of him then to the ground. A long black line followed his hand down. Lee then rose his left hand and pulled on one side of the line and then the other. He then move forward into he blackness, he turned around and pulled the data over itself and he was gone. Lee re-appeared being thrown out of a data like stream onto a desert area.