Tossing This Out

Smittee

I know I am not much help right now. I'll be trying to self teach myself how to map and make sprites. I want to help in the creation of The World. Until then, I suppose I cannot help too much, but try to bring in those who can. Other than that, I took drafting courses in school, and so can use CAD and design homes, materials, etc. This skill can be used to get a better idea on how someone would wish an area to look. I also may not be the best artist, but I'm pretty good in Photoshop and paint. I took and completed the course for Web Design on a high school level. In that class, we hit lightly on Flash, and so I am learning to better use that on my own. I have a strong imagination, which is why I am minoring is writing. I also have a huge obsession with organizing computer files and folders.

If any of these skills or strange obsessions are of use to you in the future, until I can better help, then I will help in anyway I can. If not, it is completely understandable. ^.^ I just want to see The World grow.

When you look at the current GUI (one I quickly made and one I'm not that proud of >_<), do you think you can make it better? (Not in designing a whole new one, as there's barely anything there at the moment, but as in just replacing the current icons on it.)

Also, try clicking the "Modify" button on your previous post instead of posting twice in a row :D

And thank you biggrin.png

Of course I didn't make the music or anything :x But I took quite a long time choosing it lol

When you look at the current GUI (one I quickly made and one I'm not that proud of >_<), do you think you can make it better? (Not in designing a whole new one, as there's barely anything there at the moment, but as in just replacing the current icons on it.)

Also, try clicking the "Modify" button on your previous post instead of posting twice in a row :D

And thank you biggrin.png

Of course I didn't make the music or anything :x But I took quite a long time choosing it lol

Sorry about that. I usually do just click "Modify", unless it's storytime things. I'll have a look at it, and let my brain work. *turns my brain on*

Okay. -.o After exercising my rusty brain, I've come up with only a few thoughts on the matter. (Thinks you are talking about the GUI of when you first click on the world, with all the blueness. I've been watching my 9 year old cuz, which turns my brain to mush.)

The icons, yes. The one for the site bothers me, because it isn't the same length as the other ones. But, having it at the bottom of everything, including the exit button, may cause a more uniform look. Although, I must say I like the orange coloring. It gives a more of a 'look, I'm a button' look. The location of the delete button bugs my brain too. Might be better underneath the character you have made? @.@

Honestly, I enjoy the way it looks, even though I'm not fond of all the blueness. Looking at it after a while made everything blend in to me. Alas, that is my preference. o.- (Sooo rusty at this. Not to mention the way I make things are never what people expect, and I bend the rules of thumb for websites, to make them look more interesting and the like...such as what fonts one should not use.)

Please, tell me if I'm going in the wrong direction here. I feel like I am. -.o Although, I also have issues with worrying too much on making people angry or getting things wrong. I don't second guess myself, but thridly guess myself. @.@