Jump to content

It's the I'm posting in this topic everyday topic!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hopefully they paid good, otherwise we get the union on them.

You're a hero :o It's a really weird format, but I admire being able to post every day like this. Even if it's just about nonsense. Gotta level those Pogeymans.

Yata!

Posted Images

5 hours ago, FISSURE said:

post for november 19th 2020!

played ac

gave into my anger today and hit something, i felt disappointed in myself.

I feel you, FISSURE. And I'm sorry you're going through so much right now. The feeling of anger can consume the mind. Why do you feel disappointed in yourself? We're here for ya.

 

I've been doing a lot of meditating today, and I just wanted to vent some thoughts onto here. Basically, I have had a terrible mindset when it comes to living. I let myself fall into the trap of chasing fleeting happiness and instant gratification, rather than looking at what was always in front of me. The life I have, is a miracle, and it is one of the best gifts anyone has given to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

post for november 20th 2020!

played ac!

 

15 hours ago, gm112 said:

I feel you, FISSURE. And I'm sorry you're going through so much right now. The feeling of anger can consume the mind. Why do you feel disappointed in yourself? We're here for ya.

 

I've been doing a lot of meditating today, and I just wanted to vent some thoughts onto here. Basically, I have had a terrible mindset when it comes to living. I let myself fall into the trap of chasing fleeting happiness and instant gratification, rather than looking at what was always in front of me. The life I have, is a miracle, and it is one of the best gifts anyone has given to me.

just disappointed that i got angry and hit something.

 

that's a great way to think about it geem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FISSURE said:

Post for November 24th 2020!

It's my brothers birthday!

Played some AC!

Happy Birthday to FISSURE-san's brother-sama! ^_^

I've been fighting with Amazon all day cause their shit is broke today. hime hime hime And been playing GTA Online and Minecraft with someone HIME. pingas

Also, haven't had the urge to smoke weed so I guess I just quit without realizing it lol.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Post for november 25th 2020!

played ac today!

 

7 hours ago, gm112 said:

Happy Birthday to FISSURE-san's brother-sama! ^_^

I've been fighting with Amazon all day cause their shit is broke today. hime hime hime And been playing GTA Online and Minecraft with someone HIME. pingas

Also, haven't had the urge to smoke weed so I guess I just quit without realizing it lol.

 

Thanks geem.

 

Sucks about Amazon, did you get it sorted?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 11:37 PM, FISSURE said:

post for november 26th 2020!

happy thanksgiving everyone!

played ac today!

Happy Thanksgiving, buddy 🙂

I'm moving into a new apartment today. It's kind of a special move, because I've been in limbo for a long time.
I had my own apartment last year, but it didn't feel like home. This time, it does feel like I've finally found home.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Post for november 28th 2020!

playing some ac!

 

11 hours ago, gm112 said:

Happy Thanksgiving, buddy 🙂

I'm moving into a new apartment today. It's kind of a special move, because I've been in limbo for a long time.
I had my own apartment last year, but it didn't feel like home. This time, it does feel like I've finally found home.

Wow very awesome, good to hear geem, especially that it feels like home.

I decided to make a new years resolution to finally try and move out on my own by the end of next year. Gonna try and see what i need to do in regards to bills and rent and stuff to try and make it work. Gotta get onto that saving!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...