Jump to content

It's the I'm posting in this topic everyday topic!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hopefully they paid good, otherwise we get the union on them.

You're a hero :o It's a really weird format, but I admire being able to post every day like this. Even if it's just about nonsense. Gotta level those Pogeymans.

Yata!

Posted Images

Post for April 10th 2020!

I'm going to go back to trying to post in this topic everyday!

getting a bit farther in tms.

6 hours ago, gm112 said:

What's a TMS?

tokyo mirage session

 

6 hours ago, gm112 said:

Hey, FISSURE. Do you has any online accounts?

geem! What do you mean, like psn?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2020 at 10:25 PM, FISSURE said:

Post for April 10th 2020!

I'm going to go back to trying to post in this topic everyday!

getting a bit farther in tms.

tokyo mirage session

 

geem! What do you mean, like psn?

LMAO hime.

o i c. Didn't know. What's Tokyo Mirage Session like?

And ya, we should play some games together, FISSURE-san. YATA.

17 minutes ago, FISSURE said:

Post for April 12th 2020!

Happy easter everyone!

did a sidequest in tms

grinded some gold in bravely default!

Ah, 100%ing Bravely Default?

Link to post
Share on other sites

post for april 13th 2020!

leveling up some jobs and trying to grind more gold for armor in bravely default!

23 hours ago, gm112 said:

LMAO hime.

o i c. Didn't know. What's Tokyo Mirage Session like?

And ya, we should play some games together, FISSURE-san. YATA.

Ah, 100%ing Bravely Default?

tms is pretty fun so far.

yes we should geem!

nope not trying to 100% it. just trying to beat it lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

noice. i beat animal crossing the other day. got my concert and all. now to get 5 star rating, and design my island and house.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

post for april 17th 2020!

getting a bit farther in bravely default.

 

18 hours ago, Crim said:

noice. i beat animal crossing the other day. got my concert and all. now to get 5 star rating, and design my island and house.

nice, congrats crimmy!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Been watching lets plays of FF7 remake, think it should be something I experience myself, as it's such a huge cultural piece and I've not really played it before, but I'd have to get a ps4 first and with ps5 coming out end of this year? and saving up for a house atm so.. 😧

Link to post
Share on other sites

post for april 18th 2020!

getting a little farther in tms!

9 hours ago, hawthorneluke said:

Been watching lets plays of FF7 remake, think it should be something I experience myself, as it's such a huge cultural piece and I've not really played it before, but I'd have to get a ps4 first and with ps5 coming out end of this year? and saving up for a house atm so.. 😧

you could wait until the ps5 comes out and see if it can run it. i heard it's backwards compatible with some ps4 games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2020 at 8:19 AM, hawthorneluke said:

I raise you a blue mage

i raise you a laughing man, but I haven't seen him in ages

11 hours ago, FISSURE said:

post for april 24th 2020!

played a little of animal crossing.

pix of your town or it didn't happen. you know how the internet works, YATA-san

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...