FISSURE

It's the I'm posting in this topic everyday topic!

Hey FISSURE! Sorry that I've been inactive from posting here as well. Been busy.

So how's the job? Has it impacted you with gaming?

Hey Crim! You beat Fractured Butthole yet?

@Crim

Also this guy is a troll --->

@Walnut

Post for May 18th 2019!

played a little dragons dogma.

36 minutes ago, gm112 said:

Hey FISSURE! Sorry that I've been inactive from posting here as well. Been busy.

So how's the job? Has it impacted you with gaming?

Hey Crim! You beat Fractured Butthole yet?

@Crim

Also this guy is a troll --->

@Walnut

Hey geem, it's ok :D.

The job is going great. It has impacted my gaming quite a bit haha. Sometimes i just don't like gaming when i get home from the job. But i love having the job. It has helped me slightly with social anxiety. I am slightly able to talk to people now in real life. I am now trying to tackle dating. Which as an ugly overweight guy is harder than i previously assumed >.>.  I downloaded Tinder earlier and made a profile but so far no sexy rich model celebrities have hit me up. I may have to show them pics of my gym badges in Pokemon but i was hoping to save it for the 2nd date.

On 5/18/2019 at 8:49 PM, FISSURE said:

Post for May 18th 2019!

played a little dragons dogma.

Hey geem, it's ok :D.

The job is going great. It has impacted my gaming quite a bit haha. Sometimes i just don't like gaming when i get home from the job. But i love having the job. It has helped me slightly with social anxiety. I am slightly able to talk to people now in real life. I am now trying to tackle dating. Which as an ugly overweight guy is harder than i previously assumed >.>.  I downloaded Tinder earlier and made a profile but so far no sexy rich model celebrities have hit me up. I may have to show them pics of my gym badges in Pokemon but i was hoping to save it for the 2nd date.

Yeah, you just want to chill when you're working regularly, hah. You will be building communication skills, among other things like working. Management in time, organizing tasks, etc all come into play as well. And you know, appearance isn't everything, FISSURE. Just keep putting yourself out there and you will find someone who appreciates you for being simply you.

It's good you're doing well! You should also show off your Pikachu lolol

Post for May 23rd 2019!

didn't play any games today.

3 hours ago, gm112 said:

Yeah, you just want to chill when you're working regularly, hah. You will be building communication skills, among other things like working. Management in time, organizing tasks, etc all come into play as well. And you know, appearance isn't everything, FISSURE. Just keep putting yourself out there and you will find someone who appreciates you for being simply you.

It's good you're doing well! You should also show off your Pikachu lolol

Indeed geem thanks :).

I should, pikachu FTW!

wait wait wait. no one wants to meet miyamoto?

post for june 7th 2019!

getting money in persona q 2.

On 6/6/2019 at 1:03 AM, Crim said:

wait wait wait. no one wants to meet miyamoto?

that is correct crimmy!

Edited by FISSURE