It's the I'm posting in this topic everyday topic!

FISSURE

On 8/31/2018 at 10:23 PM, FISSURE said:

Post for August 31st 2018!

Beat RE4 again.

Started assassins creed rogue to play some of it before DQ11 comes out.

RE4 owns, Miyamoto-san. Was a gud gamecube game, Miyamoto-san. HIME

21 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

Played a lot of ow today. Thinking of making croquettes on Sunday.

Sounds chill and fun 🙂

Everyone's having a good weekend, it seems

Post for september 2nd 2018!

dq11 soon!

getting farther in assassins creed rogue.

19 hours ago, gm112 said:

RE4 owns, Miyamoto-san. Was a gud gamecube game, Miyamoto-san. HIME

Sounds chill and fun 🙂

Everyone's having a good weekend, it seems

yeah it was geem :D.

Edited by FISSURE

4 hours ago, hawthorneluke said:

how'd you rate octopath traveler?

I'm curious as well, since it came from Square. Was disappointed with Bravely Default but Octopath Traveler doesn't look like its trying to pander to an audience's nostalgia as much ;o

Btw Luke, how is life in Cyberpunk City aka Tokyo? You ever go riding with your ae86? 😜

7 hours ago, FISSURE said:

Post for September 4th 2018!

started dq11 it's so good.

hey geem, yes i am a birdy! i noticed you're an organization member my geem.

Hey, what console(s) do you own? Just ps quadruple?

16 hours ago, gm112 said:

I'm curious as well, since it came from Square. Was disappointed with Bravely Default but Octopath Traveler doesn't look like its trying to pander to an audience's nostalgia as much ;o

Btw Luke, how is life in Cyberpunk City aka Tokyo? You ever go riding with your ae86? 😜

Hey, what console(s) do you own? Just ps quadruple?

Geem! I own the PS4, nintendo swtich, 3ds, PC.

58 minutes ago, Blood Willow said:

Been busy as hell, Kiddo started school yesterday, and I've gotten back into Destiny 2. Still playing ESO and Smite as well.

Nice, gotta try destiny 2 eventually since its free with plus now.

On 9/5/2018 at 7:10 PM, gm112 said:

Saying that, that cyberpunk 2077 gameplay walkthrough was pretty hype inducing lol

Man I'd love to try an ae86... and can quite easily as there's this service where people rent their own cars, and there's one on there lol, but not found an excuse to yet

Going to a circuit with my altezza tomorrow though 😄 First time with actually good tyres too lol

On 9/6/2018 at 9:27 PM, hawthorneluke said:

Saying that, that cyberpunk 2077 gameplay walkthrough was pretty hype inducing lol

Man I'd love to try an ae86... and can quite easily as there's this service where people rent their own cars, and there's one on there lol, but not found an excuse to yet

Going to a circuit with my altezza tomorrow though 😄 First time with actually good tyres too lol

😮 That is so cool! Do you drive stick or nah? Tyres? 😛

And Cyberpunk 2077 looks awesome as hell. It feels like we haven't had a good cyberpunk IP come out in awhile, ya know?

10 hours ago, FISSURE said:

Post for September 7th 2018!

getting farther in dq11!

leveling up in project octopath traveler!

I think dq11 released on Steam? How is it, Miyamoto-san? Would you want it on a Nintendo console?

Post for September 8th 2018!

beat a boss in dq11!

leveling up in project octopath traveler.

12 hours ago, gm112 said:

And Cyberpunk 2077 looks awesome as hell. It feels like we haven't had a good cyberpunk IP come out in awhile, ya know?

I think dq11 released on Steam? How is it, Miyamoto-san? Would you want it on a Nintendo console?

It did release on steam i think geem. So far i'm enjoying it. It would be fun on a Nintendo console. i think the switch is getting it eventually.

Guest Melphina Micaela
On 9/1/2018 at 10:35 PM, FISSURE said:

Post for September 1st 2018!

got a bit farther in assassins creed rogue, stuck in it.

Do you play ow a lot? Croquettes sound good.

Nowadays, yeah. And they really were!! ^ ^ (When will Luke invent a microwave-shaped teleporter so we can all send food across a screen... lol)

On 9/8/2018 at 10:58 PM, gm112 said:

Manual of course :p

Tyres are dunlop direzza ziii, cheap for their class but man do they grip well, and are incredibly easy to understand. Oversteered a few times, but each time it wasn't anything I had to react to at all really, the car just found grip again right away. Also had no problems going over curbs too, before that would have lead to me going quite sideways lol

Managed to knock off about 1.5s from a 47s lap time while trying to use my brakes in a new way I'm not used to (keeping my foot on the brake a little bit through the corner to keep weight on the front wheels to let me get around faster instead of trying too hard and then understeering), so all in all it went pretty well :D

Need to sort out some proper suspension now. Car might as well be a bus as it is lol

22 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

Nowadays, yeah. And they really were!! ^ ^ (When will Luke invent a microwave-shaped teleporter so we can all send food across a screen... lol)

tuturu~