It's the I'm posting in this topic everyday topic!

FISSURE

Aww didn't notice my post yesterday didn't go through.

Post for May 5th 2018!

getting farther in xenoblade 2.

On 5/4/2018 at 2:17 AM, Crim said:

more fortnite and working for me. been working a bunch of 10-12 hour days.

also, been streaming fornite often as well.

Nice crimmy, crim them up.

20 hours ago, Fragment said:

seriously surprised to find this still going on everyday

Yeah almost 2 years. Never thought it would get this far!

Guest Melphina Micaela
On 5/5/2018 at 1:51 AM, Fragment said:

seriously surprised to find this still going on everyday

DUDE. What have you been up to all this time? I haven't seen you around in years!!

16 hours ago, FISSURE said:

Aww didn't notice my post yesterday didn't go through.

Does this mean the streak was broken? : [

Post for May 6th 2018!

stuck in god of war lol, hard part.

6 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

DUDE. What have you been up to all this time? I haven't seen you around in years!!

Does this mean the streak was broken? : [

Yep lol, though it has happened quite a few times in the past.

5 hours ago, Crim said:

nah, it counts. its invisible

Crimmy :D.

7 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

Well I have been living life for the most part. I get nostalgic and come here to look around sometimes. 

Guest Melphina Micaela
On 5/6/2018 at 4:16 PM, Crim said:

nah, it counts. its invisible

Makes sense.

2 hours ago, FISSURE said:

Post for May 7th 2018!

stuck in god of war, tis hard.

Is this the game with the dad and the son? (That's literally all I know about it. There is a dad. And a son.)

On 5/6/2018 at 10:30 PM, Fragment said:

Well I have been living life for the most part. I get nostalgic and come here to look around sometimes. 

Same. I hope life has been treating you well! It's nice to see old faces returning every once in a while. It's funny -- I was just revisiting an old drawing I made for you years back a couple of days ago. Weird coincidence, I guess.

Edited by Melphina Micaela

10 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

Same. I hope life has been treating you well! It's nice to see old faces returning every once in a while. It's funny -- I was just revisiting an old drawing I made for you years back a couple of days ago. Weird coincidence, I guess.

Life has been treating me well, I've gotten married and am expecting my first child this year. That does sound like a coincidence, sometimes life can do strange things like that. Glad to hear those drawings still exist though.

Post for May 8th 2018!

Near the end of God of War i think!

20 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

Makes sense.

Is this the game with the dad and the son? (That's literally all I know about it. There is a dad. And a son.)

Yep it's the one with the dad and son.

10 hours ago, Fragment said:

Life has been treating me well, I've gotten married and am expecting my first child this year. That does sound like a coincidence, sometimes life can do strange things like that. Glad to hear those drawings still exist though.

Congrats on getting married and expecting your first child.

Guest Melphina Micaela
23 hours ago, Fragment said:

Woah, dude congratulations to you and your wife!!!! That's so amazing and wonderful to hear!!! :'D Aaaahhhhh new life is so amazing I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

13 hours ago, FISSURE said:

Sorry, it is for some reason important that there is a dad and a son but idk why.

9 hours ago, Blood Willow said:

OMGs all the busy =_=
Gratz Melphiny! You work hard, I hope you take some time to celebrate your accomplishments and chill a bit before jumping into adulting.

Thanks, Kitty!! I haven't decided how I'm going to celebrate it yet, but I'm sure it'll be worth it all in the end. I officially graduate this Friday! I'm hyped.

Edited by Melphina Micaela

On 5/8/2018 at 12:55 PM, Fragment said:

That's uplifting to hear, man. ? It's crazy how much can happen and before you know it, life just kinda goes along and here you are. Hmm.. guess that means you'll have to change your name to "entirety"? lolol  

18 hours ago, FISSURE said:

Post for May 8th 2018!

Near the end of God of War i think!

What'd you name him?

Post for May 9th 2018!

Beat God of War, huzzah!

on chapter 8 in the alliance alive. gotta play this more.

10 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

Woah, dude congratulations to you and your wife!!!! That's so amazing and wonderful to hear!!! :'D Aaaahhhhh new life is so amazing I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

Sorry, it is for some reason important that there is a dad and a son but idk why.

Thanks, Kitty!! I haven't decided how I'm going to celebrate it yet, but I'm sure it'll be worth it all in the end. I officially graduate this Friday! I'm hyped.

Haha that's ok, it's pretty much explained in the story.

4 hours ago, gm112 said:

That's uplifting to hear, man. ? It's crazy how much can happen and before you know it, life just kinda goes along and here you are. Hmm.. guess that means you'll have to change your name to "entirety"? lolol  

What'd you name him?

Kratos name for him "Boy" was too perfect of a name already.

On 5/8/2018 at 11:55 AM, Fragment said:

nice. sounds like things are going well. ive been doing poorly in that area lol. still single haha