It's the I'm posting in this topic everyday topic!

FISSURE

Guest Melphina Micaela
15 hours ago, Crim said:

gots a pokemon tourney this weekend in ft. wayne indiana. gotta prepare by crimming up.

Good luck, Crim!! (☆`・ω・´)b

Post for August 29th 2017!

Got some more bells in AC!. Planted a couple of more trees. Ordered some egg stuff from the easter bunny in the campground!

Stuck in Aquas story in bbs lol. The enemies in stitch world and olympia are too damn hard >.<. Well the olympia ones aren't that hard but the shit is timed. I must try to cheap it AQUA WILL PREVAIL!

Collected a boo and some gems in the 3rd level in dark moon!

Post for August 30th 2017!

Slightly more bells in AC! Planted more trees. Cut down some trees to plant some more trees!

Going to try and continue Setsuna, gotta head through some valley place.

Beat the Coloseum as Aqua. It was a lot easier thanks to cheaping with Magnet huzzah! Continuing Stitch's world.

Collected all the boos and almost all the gems in the 3rd level in dark moon. Gotta get the last gem from the boss level apparently.  I just remembered i think it's the annoying boss with the 5000 flights of stairs oh joy.

23 hours ago, Crim said:

nice. more bells.

streamed sonic mania a bit til the stream started messing up. twitch.tv/avatarcrim

there is the link to watch the vid or watch the stream next im on.

Nice, i'll have to check out the stream when you're on if i remember :D.

Edited by FISSURE

Noice noice on the Kingdom Hearts progress, Miyamoto-san. You should produce a Persona x FF7 crossover. :D

I finally shut off my AC! No more bell problems. Woohoo!! And managed to finally get around to playing Sonic Mania for the first time. I'm in love. Sucks PC had to wait 2 weeks

Post for August 31 2017!

They're making no more heroes 3, fun.

Beat Aquas Story. Apparently there is a last episode i can't play since i beat the game on beginner. No my easy route has messed up my completing! Going to take a break since i don't feel like beating the stories again now on normal or higher lol. Downloading Shadows of Mordor which i got on sale awhile ago.

Got more bells in AC and paid off my current upgrade! Onto the next one.

Collected all the gems and boos on the 3rd and 4th levels of dark moon!

23 hours ago, gm112 said:

Noice noice on the Kingdom Hearts progress, Miyamoto-san. You should produce a Persona x FF7 crossover. :D

I finally shut off my AC! No more bell problems. Woohoo!! And managed to finally get around to playing Sonic Mania for the first time. I'm in love. Sucks PC had to wait 2 weeks

Persona x FF7 crossover would be GREEEAT!

Nice no more bell problems congrats geem! Noice on Sonic Mania. I'll "acquire" that once the pc version you just reminded me about drops.

Post for September 1st 2017!

Beat the extra mission on the 4th level in dark moon and collected some gems from the 5th level!

Started shadows of mordor. Game is nice. It's like Assassins Creed kind of.  I accidentally startled a group of enemies and 2 super  strong general guys that are on the map came over out of nowhere and kicked my ass. Then i saw one was in a cave so i went to kick his ass and got my ass kicked by two giant strong dog type enemies. I got my ass kicked a lot! I did complete some main missions and a couple of side things so i have that going for me.

Got a little bit of more bells in AC! Uprooted some regular trees and replaced them with fruit bearing trees. Gotta raise them bells for that 598K room upgrade nook wants me to pay!

@FISSURE What's your Steam name? "FISSURE"? Lol.

Hahaha @ you getting owned. Sounds like a lot of ass-kicking was happening tonight for you, FEESHURE-sama. :D

Take a picture of your town in AC, bro. You're always talking about gettin more bells. Let's see those results! >: D

Anyways... my second time playing Sonic Mania. I beat it. :( A few chaos emeralds and several of the tough as hell Blue Orb stages finished. Definitely going to stream some more tomorrow! The levels in this game are freakin MASSIVE and detail is everywhere. Boss battles are amazing. Was playing terribly tonight, though. 42:07 is probably one of my favorite parts because of getting a perfect on the blue orb stage.. ugh what a pain in the butt and a cracker.

This game is everything I'd ever want in a 2D Platformer! 

Anyways, exported it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vutRHfJUhIs

Post for September 2nd 2017!

Played some more Shadow of Mordor! Getting my ass kicked again. I fought a captain guy and almost killed him and the cunt ran away. I tried to do a sidequest and some other captain guy appeared during it and killed me. This game has something called a nemesis system so maybe that's why this same dude keeps appearing seemingly out of nowhere to fight me. I must be doing something horribly wrong in this game. Everything wants me dead.

I fought another captain and two more captains or high leveled enemies came running out of nowhere to kick my ass.  In the end i managed to win because i cheaped and just kept climbing around the tower place and drop attacking them. Booyah!

Got slightly more bells in AC!

I need one more gem and i think one boo in the last level of Dark Moon!. The last gem is annoying to get and the last boos is in an annoying level lol.

21 hours ago, gm112 said:

@FISSURE What's your Steam name? "FISSURE"? Lol.

Hahaha @ you getting owned. Sounds like a lot of ass-kicking was happening tonight for you, FEESHURE-sama. :D

Take a picture of your town in AC, bro. You're always talking about gettin more bells. Let's see those results! >: D

Anyways... my second time playing Sonic Mania. I beat it. :( A few chaos emeralds and several of the tough as hell Blue Orb stages finished. Definitely going to stream some more tomorrow! The levels in this game are freakin MASSIVE and detail is everywhere. Boss battles are amazing. Was playing terribly tonight, though. 42:07 is probably one of my favorite parts because of getting a perfect on the blue orb stage.. ugh what a pain in the butt and a cracker.

This game is everything I'd ever want in a 2D Platformer! 

Anyways, exported it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vutRHfJUhIs

Steam is for people who don't pirate all their PC games >.>. I do have a steam name somewhere. I'll have to find it. Though i don't really use steam anymore lol.

I could try to take a pic of my town. But like i said before literally all my bells have gone to giving myself a bigger house >.>. My town is pretty much just filled with trees and a couple of villagers.

Nice geem. congrats Sounds both fun and annoying lol. I'll check out the video later :D.

Edited by FISSURE

Post for September 3rd 2017!

Did some sidequests in Shadow of Mordor!   Some captain came after me and i killed him. I played infiltrated a duel and helped one captain kill another lol. I played a vengeance mission which is a mission where you can go after a captain that killed another player. I killed the captain. This game is fun.

Got more bells in AC!

Got all the boos and Gems in Dark Moon and completed the last boo mission.

back from the tournament. had 4 wins, 3 losses, and 2 ties... was a bit sad, i should have had 5 wins easy, but i goofed and made 1 small mistake that cost me. missed out on championship points for worlds thanks to it, but i still did good.

got 285th out of 816. ill take it.

3 hours ago, Blood Willow said:

Sounds like you were pretty Crimtastic! Good job.

yeah, unfortunately i made a big mistake in one game, and noticed it after i ended my turn, and it cost me the game, otherwise id have ranked about 100 something and earned the championship points i needed.

oh well, it happens.

Post for September 4th 2017!

Getting near the end of Setsuna i think.

Got more bells in AC. Got a picnic basket in the game for Labor day.... Which is apparently today!

Did some sidequests and grabbed some collectables in shadow of mordor, fun game.

Going to try and put more time into the dark moon multiplayer. played a tiny bit today.

23 hours ago, Crim said:

back from the tournament. had 4 wins, 3 losses, and 2 ties... was a bit sad, i should have had 5 wins easy, but i goofed and made 1 small mistake that cost me. missed out on championship points for worlds thanks to it, but i still did good.

got 285th out of 816. ill take it.

Nice crim. Sucks that you lost the won you should have won and missed out on points.

4 hours ago, Blood Willow said:

Sounds like you were pretty Crimtastic! Good job.

Yeah it does!

1 hour ago, Crim said:

yeah, unfortunately i made a big mistake in one game, and noticed it after i ended my turn, and it cost me the game, otherwise id have ranked about 100 something and earned the championship points i needed.

oh well, it happens.

You will get them next time crimmy.

Post for September 5th 2017!

Got a little bit of bells in AC!

Tried the scaretower thing in dark moon. I don't really like it lol. Guess i'll just go back to pokemon moon and evolve some pogeymons until samus returns comes out.

Finally did another main quest in shadows of mordor. 4 quests done in 9 hours of playtime! I did some more sidequests and collected shit.

got an airship in setsuna. the boss i had to fight was damn annoying. kept spamming annoying as all hell attacks.

23 hours ago, gm112 said:

Sounds like you did a lot of labor in AC for bells on Labor Day, Miyamoto-san!

Yata, miyamoto the bell master!

21 hours ago, Crim said:

hopefully they paid good, otherwise we get the union on them.

My AC town doesn't have a union :(.

40 minutes ago, gm112 said:

criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimyeah

YES!

Post for September 6th 2017!

Got more bells in AC, about 100K thanks to all the fruit trees.

Did some more quests in shadow of mordor.

evolved a couple of pokemon in moon.

i'm in the last place in setsuna i think. trying to level up my party.

8 hours ago, Melphina Micaela said:

Hope anyone staying in Florida is safe over the next coming weeks!!

Indeed, Stay safe everyone in Florida.

Post for September 8th 2017!

Tried to take on the final boss of dream team again. I quit but it wasn't that hard so i'll try again. Want to try and beat it finally.

Played more shadows on mordor. in a new area now. Upgrading my guy and completing quests!

Found a spot to level grind in setsuna huzzah!!

Post for September 9th 2017!

Got more bells in AC!. Almost have enough to pay off the current upgrade.

Fought the final boss in dream team again. It's annoying again >.<. Fucking cunt keeps healing.  Aggravating battle.

Doing missions in shadows of mordor!

leveling up my party and tempering the weapons too.