It's the I'm posting in this topic everyday topic!

FISSURE

18 hours ago, Blood Willow said:

I'm not sure how to feel here lol But I has muffins!

sweet. i wants one.

and you should feel crimmed. that video is my perfection. well, not really haha. but close!

Post for August 6th 2017!

Ugh these intrusive thoughts are fucking annoying. Now i know the feeling when people say they want the voices to stop. They just won't stop....

Got very slightly more bells in AC! They had fireworks.

Found a new town in Setsuna.  My team is so weak.

Post for August 7th 1888

I don't know if this will reach you as the mail horse has been slow this week.  I hope i find that you are in good fortune.

The fields are in disarray as the weevil infestation has spread.

I got more bells in AC!. Almost have my current upgrade paid off huzzzah!

Beat Agribah, i really hate this battle system in CoM >.<. The cards just aren't fun. On Floor 7 after a tiresome boss battle. How i beat it on the gba version i'll never know.

Getting tired of Setsuna. The game has no inns. My party has a constant lack of health and MP. And everyone has horrible defense.

21 hours ago, Walnut said:

i eagerly await post Aug 7th 2017

Nutmeg!

21 hours ago, gm112 said:

Its 1988 what are you talking about waller 

100 years earlier!

Post for August 9th 2017!

Kind of got more bells in AC. Sold a couple of priceless dinosaur bones to the local store. Amazing!

I hate the battle system in Chain of Memories so much. Just beat Hollow Bastion, on floor 10!

Did a mission on the last mansion in Dark Moon!

Shovel Knight is apparently a DLC character in uh.... the game i bought awhile ago and play on and off which i just forgot the name of. Oh yeah Master Blaster Zero. He's free for the first week, so huzzah downloaded!

23 hours ago, Crim said:

i need to start playing more single player stuff again. its hard because i enjoy multiplayer so much.

Haha i know that feeling. I pretty much stopped playing Multiplayer games because when i liked them they were pretty much all i played. Plus i have extreme anger issues so i would become extremely angry very fast.

Edited by FISSURE

Just now, FISSURE said:

Plus i have extreme anger issues so i would become extremely angry very fast.

thats me playing any sports game, or any game multiplayer... actually even single player get me too. but not as bad.

21 minutes ago, Crim said:

thats me playing any sports game, or any game multiplayer... actually even single player get me too. but not as bad.

I get insanely frustrated over the smallest things >.>. Even things i know shouldn't make me angry do. So games can be a huge toss up lol.

Snap the forum has little like emotes ^.^.

Edited by FISSURE

Post for August 10th 2017!

I'm done with CoM for now. Possibly for good. The battle system is just too irritating with these bosses.

Started Birth By Sleep, huzzah!

Got more bells in AC by raiding my fruit trees.  Took me way too long to find the room i added to the house >.<;.

21 hours ago, Blood Willow said:

My Hubby gets super pissed at games more often then I do lol It takes a LOT fore to yell at a game. Normally I end up leaving it alone until I calm down lol :p

Haha, usually by the time i'm pissed i'm passed calming down.

Post for August 12th 2017!

Just beat Cinderellas world on Terras Story, these maps are small O_o.

I almost won my first match on the Command Board, but the game pulled some bullshit haha. I was heading back to the end for the win and kept getting 2 on the dice. Then the A.I. pulls off enough points to win and manages to land on the space that let them go right to the start.

Got some more bells in AC!

Stuck on a hard boss in Setsuna.

Edited by FISSURE

Post for August 13th 2017!

Beat Snow Whites World. I  found an arena and got my ass kicked by the enemies in the first thing lol.

I kicked Cinderellas ass at the command board! I used meld and made two Cure's into Cura and Blizzards into Blizzara!

A lot of my fruit trees were grown so i sold more fruit and made bells in AC!