Gamers & Developers Unlimited
Sign in to follow this  
gm112

Post A Screenshot!

On 5/9/2018 at 12:42 PM, Melphina Micaela said:

Same tho.

@gm112 What a cute art-style!! The second picture's character's hair reminds me of Link if he had Ghibli hair.
I only gave the music file a quick listen but it's really good!! Best yet, I'd say.

Thank you. ? That's a very humbling comparison, I'll make sure to let them know! That'll make their day. And the music also wasn't my work, but I appreciate the time given to listen to it so thank you! Lotta thank yous in this post sorry :X

On 5/11/2018 at 2:30 PM, Fragment said:

Not as creative as i used to be. Definitely had a lot more time to give this place when i was younger. Now I have to be an adult.

Yeah, seems like with age, more things eat up your free time... derp

On 5/14/2018 at 9:08 AM, gm112 said:

Thank you. ? That's a very humbling comparison, I'll make sure to let them know! That'll make their day. And the music also wasn't my work, but I appreciate the time given to listen to it so thank you! Lotta thank yous in this post sorry :X

Definitely!! They deserve the praise! : > No worries, dude. Always inspiring/great to take a look at others' creative works!

Lol.. little bit of fun with a sin function being applied on the translation matrix of a bunch of child nodes. Makes for a simple but effective animation. And, this mesh is rendered with 1 drawcall. Pretty happy with having this working 🙂

image.png