• 2 weeks later...

^ Melphina Micaela

:D glad i'm not the only one who made that mistake lol Haven't really seen many besides recruit, Organization Member and ofcourse Vash to notice ^^'

xD its okay, a topic should get de-railed when the human typhoon gets mentioned lol

I really should,though it seems like most of my art is .hack xD Not sure what to draw next 'o'

^ Melphina Micaela

:D glad i'm not the only one who made that mistake lol Haven't really seen many besides recruit, Organization Member and ofcourse Vash to notice ^^'

xD its okay, a topic should get de-railed when the human typhoon gets mentioned lol

I really should,though it seems like most of my art is .hack xD Not sure what to draw next 'o'

To elaborate, "Vash" is an inside joke between Walnut100 and I. He's a friend of ours and we tend to give him a hard time, but it's all in good fun. The "Organization" is.. well. That's top-secret. Once you're part of the Organization, you can't escape it. ;) But yeah, getting back on topic.. there's nothing wrong with most of your work being based around .hack. Perhaps it's your source of inspiration?

^ gm112

^_^ ah okay, thought you were referring to the anime character (well maybe you are in a sense for your joke). Wouldn't be Organization XIII would it,escapees best beware of a Black Cat :P

Nah just meant most of my fanart seems to be .hack, I should really draw more of other series, i'm just a big fan of .hack and because events like the .hack//LINK US Campaign and FUNi licensing .hack//Quantum resulted in quite afew drawings. Though I should draw more characters from the series since theres some characters who I like.

.-. I keep planning to update my .hack collection picture but end up buying new items lol Need to wait till those arrive xD

^ gm112

^_^ ah okay, thought you were referring to the anime character (well maybe you are in a sense for your joke). Wouldn't be Organization XIII would it,escapees best beware of a Black Cat :P

That's meee!

Ahaha.. well, the "Organization" could be a reference to Organization XII if you want it to be. ;p It was actually another inside joke involving certain members from another message board who had an influence in the moderation crew, so they would often get away with trolling. tbh, I had nothing to do with that only found out about it after I got banned from said site cause the manager quit(his replacement hated me).

Nah just meant most of my fanart seems to be .hack, I should really draw more of other series, i'm just a big fan of .hack and because events like the .hack//LINK US Campaign and FUNi licensing .hack//Quantum resulted in quite afew drawings. Though I should draw more characters from the series since theres some characters who I like.

.-. I keep planning to update my .hack collection picture but end up buying new items lol Need to wait till those arrive xD

Then do it! Dennis Ritchie didn't invent the C Programming language by sitting around making up theories. He went out and hacked something together, and before he knew it, over 95% of the software that exists today was created as a result of the perception of C. Sorry, this was the best reference I could come up with right now.. I apologize for the nerdy-ness. >_<

Please do keep on updating your gallery. With practice comes experience and hopefully that will give you the right "boost" you need. I assure you that I will keep on reading/following. :)

^gm112

xD alot of inside jokes happening then, okay thought it might've been anime references lol

Oddly enough I had just read that as a read posted a demotivation poster which had all those facts in it ^_^ I will, though not sure when thats going to happen, drawing some other stuff and gaming lol

:D My gallery will get updated,its just a matter of time. ('o')b thanks for the pep talk, i'm not used to hearing that often